Damien's Kiss

Twenty Six

“Damien, are you ready yet? We’ve got like an hour to get there if you wanna get to the front and try to get backstage passes!” Joe shouted up the stairs. I was in my room putting on some clothes. My jeans, a black hoodie over a white t-shirt and my Vans shoes.
“Alright I’m coming!” I shouted back. I hurried down the stairs shoving my keys, wallet, cell phone and gum into my pockets.
“Let’s go,” Joe said running out the door. He was really excited. I guess he hadn’t gone to a concert in a while. I locked the door and got in the car on the passenger side. Joe turned the key in the ignition and we were on our way.

~*~

“That was fucking amazing!” Joe cried. The show had just finished and I have to say it myself, it was a great show. I mean for guys who are all like 30 and up, they were pretty damn good.
“Let’s hurry to go backstage!” I hissed. Joe and I pushed through the crowds around to the back of the concert hall. We had taken the day before to learn the fastest route out of the place to the back. There were no security guards.
“No one’s there,” Joe said. I shrugged. Five minutes of silent waiting were paid off when the lead singer stepped out through the door. Her body guard, a big guy with a strong build followed behind her.
“Hey Chris!” A man’s voice shouted from inside.
“Yeah?” Christi turned to look back in the door. It was him, my dad. I pushed away from the wall and headed towards them. The body guard stopped me in my tracks.
“Where you goin kid?” he asked in a gruff voice.
“I just wanted to get an autograph from Percy,” I said innocently digging in my pockets for the pen and notebook that I brought along.
“Hey, sure thing kid,” Percy said. The body guard let me through. Joe started talking to Christi, telling her how great she was and how cool the band was and everything.
“So, you from around here kid?” Percy asked.
“Yeah, I was born here,” I said.
“Oh yeah, how old are you?” he asked.
“16.”
“Is that so?”
“Yep, turning 17 in a week,” I said lightly.
“Ah, the big 17, in a week, hey kid, your birthday’s the same day as mine!”
“Yeah, it’s really cool, uh could you make the autograph to Damien Percival Langley VI Thorn?” I asked. Percy stopped short.
“Uh, what’d you say it was again?” he asked, covering for his hesitation.
“Damien Percival Langley VI Thorn, yeah, it’s a really long name but I want to give my friends proof that I actually met you.. and I don’t think anyone has the same name as me, except for maybe my dad, if I knew who or where he was,” I sighed. Geeee, go slow eh Damien?
“Uh, hey kid wanna come inside and meet the rest of the band?” Percy asked when he saw more fans coming around the building.
“Hell yeah! That would be so awesome!” Joe cried. So we followed Percy in and Christi was coming in right behind us but she got caught by the horde of fans.

_______________________________________________________________________

dum dum dum!!! cliff hanger!!! haha.... comment more if you want to see more of the story! ^ ^

love you guys!! xoxoxoxo