Damien's Kiss

Eight

I skated home, music from my iPod thumping in my ears. I thought about what just happened in the pottery room, was it real? Well, of course it was real, but did she really feel that way about me? So many questions reeled through my mind; I reached home in about ten minuets. I was moving really fast, on an average day, it usually took me 20 to get back. I opened the door, and charged upstairs to my room.

“Hey mom!” I called on my way up, not waiting to hear a reply. I slammed the door to my room shut and locked it. I threw off my clothes and put went for a shower, I entered my bathroom with a towel around my waist. Yes my bathroom, I had my own bathroom. I turned on the tap and took a nice warm shower. After I was done I went back out to my room and turned my stereo on. I hit the CD button and on came the sounds of Hello Goodbye’s Here In Your Arms. This song was really how I felt with Andrea. I dug through my closet and found a pair of gray-black jeans, a Green Day t-shirt. I pulled on my hoodie, which was a The Used hoodie. Then I pulled on my black and white vans shoes I threw my cell, iPod and wallet into my Diesel messenger bag and slung it over my shoulder. I went and hung my towel up in the bathroom and switched off the stereo and headed downstairs. my board in hand.

“Bye mom! I’ll be back by 8!” I called and left the house. When I tell my mom I’ll be back by a certain time, I’m always back by that time… but when I tell my school and teachers that I’ll do something, it never gets done, except for in art class, that was pretty much the only thing keeping me in school, but now that there was another reason, I had to keep out of trouble.
I was infamous for getting into fights, always being late and not completing assignments. The Infamous Damien Thorn. Everyone in my school was preppy, and not me. it wasn’t my place and I never fit in anywhere. It was either extreme preps or extreme wannabe-goth-emo-punks… I’m caught in the middle of nowhere, I’m no where near being prep and I’m definitely not a wannabe-goth-emo-punk. I was a skater, and a punk rocker, and no one else in my school was like that, till now.

“Hey Joe, whadya know!” I joked, punching Joe in the arm lightly.

He rubbed the spot I hit, “The infamous Damien Thorn I presume,” He said in a fake British accent. Wow a day in my school and he already knew who I was.

“That’s my name and don’t wear it out!” I called, acting like Billie Joe.

“Nice board!” He said as he caught a glimpse of my skateboard.

“Thanks, I sort of did it myself,” I shrugged. The board, I decorated myself, but I didn’t make the board. It was an intricate weave of patterns like modern art and images all splattered onto the back of my board. I used the waterproof outdoor paints. They are pretty good, lasted me a whole year now, not a single scratch considering the amount of tricks I’ve been trying to pull and pulling.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Comments??? no comments (real comments, not just good update.. or whatever... i want the real honest down to earth.... was that good or not...) = no update... hehe... hope you enjoyed....