Our Futures Were So Bright

When? Where? How?

“You got this, you got this.” Mike patted me on the back as I approached a waiting Kelly Kelly. Mentally gaining the adrenaline to make the jump and lock my legs around her neck, my stomach just sank. Trying to divert the obvious, I took some deep breaths to calm myself down. But I couldn’t hold it in any longer. Covering my mouth, I rushed out of the ring and buried my head into the trash can located under the announcer table.
“Goddamnit!” John screamed, as I heard a stomping sound on the canvas.
“Calm down.” I heard Mike tell him. The stomping ceased.
Feeling better, I tried to clean myself up before getting back in the ring. Looking at what was happening, John was trying to make it to the ropes on the side of the ring I was at, as Mike stood in his way.
“If you wanna fucking train, you have to put in some sort of effort!” John was beyond pissed.
“Oh fuck you John!” I was fed up. “I don’t fucking need this right now.”
“Well I don’t need to be fucking wasting my time.” He coldly spat. “Find somebody-fucking-else.” And he was out of the ring. Kelly and the Miz sighed, leaving to lean against the ropes. This must have been routine for them by now, seeing as though it happened at every training session we would meet for.
“It won’t be hard!” I yelled to John walking up the ramp, “There’s only one fucking asshole on the whole roster!” Without any defense, he exited to the side door at the end of the ramp. Turning my attention back to the ring, Mike and Kelly were just staring at me, trying to see what I would do next. Throwing my hands up and sighing in aggravation, I exited through a different door and out to the parking lot. Finding my red focus rent-a-car, I drove back to the new hotel we were staying at. Getting there, I went to Michelle’s room first. She always helped cheer me up after these bullshit fights.
“Rough day?” She answered the door almost expecting me. During the car ride I had time to let everything John had done and said settle in. And in all honesty, it did hurt my feelings. My eyes swelled up with tears as I nodded my head ‘yes.’
“Aw! Heidi!” She brought me into a hug. Hugging her back, tears poured from my eyes. She closed the door behind her as I flopped down on one of the beds in her room.
“Please tell me you have some Corona.” I wiped my tears.
“After what had happened yesterday?...” She started, “No.”
“Just tell me what happened.” She brought me a can of iced tea instead.
“John is just a fucking douche!” I became engulfed with rage just at the thought of what had happened.
“I mean I fucking show up everyday! And do I fucking mean to get sick or fuck up a move?! Fuck no!” I don’t think any of this was making much sense to Michelle. But, being the good friend she was, listened to every bit of it.
“But no! He has to be a fucking dickhead to me! I don’t even know what the fuck his fucking problem is.” My face was scrunched from my anger.
With a chuckle, Michelle commented, “Maybe he just needs to get laid.” As I sipped my iced tea.
Flames might as well been in my pupils. “Don’t even get me started on that! Fucking...” But it was too late. Her eyes grew ten times their normal size. Only then made me realize what I had just halfly admitted.
“No no no.” I put down my iced tea and made my way towards her.
“Hei-.” She began to scream, but I covered her mouth. Everything she said was muffled and muted.
“No! Shhh!” I urged her, begging her to be quiet. When she was finally done talking, I removed my hand from her mouth.
“When?! Where?!” She wanted answers. “How?!” She added with a giggle.
With a sigh of defeat, my eyes begged her not to actually make me answer such questions.
After a moment, she grinned as she flipped open her cell phone.
“No!” I quickly closed her cell phone as she was dialing some number.
“Well...?!” This made me realize she wasn’t joking in the least.
“Fine.” I angrily sighed. “After hotel party. My room.” I blandly answered.
“Anddd...?” She trailed off into a smirk. Realizing what her last question was, I smiled. Throwing a pillow at her, I could only respond with “ That’s for me to know, and for you to never find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
another day, another chapter =]
lol sorry this ones a late-y
but as always, comment and such =]
Image