Love Is Dead

Our Story

Walking back into the room, I saw them all sitting around. "Kitzia?" Gustav asked as he was the first to spot me.

"Yeah." I smiled walking in with my hands in my back pockets.

"What do you want now?" Tom glared at me.

"Tom." Bill smacked Tom's stomach with the back of his hand and turned to me.

"Look," I walked deeper into the room. "I want to apologize for them over reacting."

"Why did they you and your sister over react to that song?" Georg asked.

"Ja," Bill nodded. "Your two other band mates didn't exactly shout out the reason why."

"Um," I said as my cell rang." One sec." I told them as I opened it to find a text from D.

I quickly texted him saying I would be there in a few, closed it, and put it back into my pocket. "Do you guys know anything about us?" I asked sitting on a stool infront of the band as it sat on the couch.

"No." They all said shaking their heads.

"Okay." I nodded. "Well, I guess I should tell you then since you don't." I took one big breather before I spoke, their eyes on my every move. "We are all orphans."

"But I thought-" Bill cut in.

"I'm not done." I cut him like he did to me. "My brother, sister and I are orphans. So are D and Bass, who are brothers. We lost our parents when I was 11, my brother 16. No one wanted us, so my brother took up the role to raise us."

"Wow." They said nodding in amazement.

"Yeah." I nodded with a smile. "My brother is one of a kind. He raised us all on our own, moving here and there in search of a better life to raise us. When we were 14, my brother met Bass. After seeing that we were both in the same situation, we banded together to make this one big family. "I used my hands to emphasize it. "They had been orphans like us about a year or so before us."

"So that was why the words hit both of you." Bil nodded. " I saw a tear fall down your face and sister while the guys all tensed up."

"Yes," I nodded. "My sister, who a bit too emotion, was...impacted by your words. And I ran after her."

"Why did the two fight so much?" Tom asked.

"D and I have always been close." I told him. "We are the closest out of everyone, both of us being there for each other through all of the hard times we have gone through. And somewhat the same for my sister and Bass."

"He loves her." Georg pointed out. "I could see it in the way he acted and in his eyes."

I shrugged.

"How long have you guys been in a band?" Gussi asked.

"Since..." I looked up at the ceiling to count. "I was sixteen, almost two years ago." I stood up.

"That's it?" Bill asked.

"Yup," I nodded as I headed towards the door.

"What kind of things did you go through?" Bill asked.

I stopped and turned to him, peering into his dark chocolate eyes, "That doesn't concern you."

With that said I turned back and left the room.