Love Is Dead

Out Now, Bass

We went back to the hotel right after to shower, I seriously sweated a ton and need a shower and to get out of these clothes. Running the water, I was the first to get in. As I stripped off my mini skirt, holed up leggings, tight black t-shirt, gloves, and all of my accessories I got in.

Just as I closed the glass door, the fog came in and fogged up the glass. "Kitz," the door opened and D came in. "Sorry but they are making out outside." He closed the door.

"Okay." I told him as I ran my hands through my hair. "Just don't be a perv."

"Damn it." He chuckled making me open my eyes and look for him. I saw his foggy silhouette move around and finally sit on the counter looking at me. "Takes all the fun out of it."

"Whatever." I mumbled as I shampooed my hair. "You are just horny."

"And that is a problem, why?" He asked, I could picture him smirking.

"You nasty ass." I rinsed off my hair and soaped my body up.

"Come on." He whined and I heard him move around. "You know you want to."

"Demitri." I mumbled as the soap fell to the floor.

After a few seconds that I was cleaned off, the door to the shower opened. The cold air from outside rushed in, making me shiver. His chuckling was what made me turn around, only to crash into his bare body in front of mine. "Are you still not wanting it?"

"D," I rolled my eyes and turned around only to have him warp his arms around me and pulled me against him.

I blushed at bit as I felt his entire body against mine. Every curve of his muscular body and his hardened self, all were pressed against me. Lust came into me and like always, I followed it...........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We came out of the bathroom in towels, mine around my body and D's just at his waist.

"You pervs!" Bass shouted fully clothed on the bed next to my clothed sister.

"You guys did it in the shower!" She smirked.

"So?" I asked as I went for my suit case.

"You guys stained the fucking bed sheets." D mumbled as he went for his.

"More like the tables." Bass mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"That's it." I stormed to him with one hand holding my towel in place. "Get out!"

"What? Why?" Bass and my sister asked.

"Out!" I pointed at the door. "Now, Bass!"

"Fine." He grunted standing up. "Later love." He kissed my sister on the lips before he stormed out.

"What was that for?" She shouted as the door slammed shut.

"Shower. Now!" I shouted at her. "You nasty ass!"

"Bitch much?" She mumbled heading toward the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Protective sister over load."D said.

"Screw you." I mumbled as got my clothes on.

"You already did. Remember?" I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm going to sleep." I yawned as I pulled the covers off of my bed.

"Me to." D yawned as he got into my bed's other side.

Bare chest and with a pair of sweats he got in. I had a sports bra and a pair of boxers on to sleep like I did every night. As I was getting cuddled into my spot, my pissed off sister came out of the bathroom. Mumbling a 'good night' and wearing an outfit similar to mine, she crawled into her bed.

"Night my hoes." I yawned and closed my eyes as I turned to my side.

"Night girls." D yawned as he pulled me to him, more like dragged me to him. My back crashed against his bare chest, his arm slung over my waist holding me to him.

"Hey sis?" My sister called after a few minutes of silence.

"What is it?" I whined.

She moved around a bit. "Why did you kick Bass out? You and D did it in the shower."

Sighing, I opened my eyes. "I don't like to hear my about my sister getting violated. Much less as a joke."

"He didn't mean it like that." She protested.

"The way he said it, did." I closed my eyes. "Go to sleep."

"Okay." She said. "Night."

"Night." I mumbled.

A few hours later of sleeping, someone shook me awake. My eyes shot open waiting for the worst. "Kitzia?" My sister's voice sounded scared.

"Huh?" I sat up, making D wake up as well.

"Cam, what the heck? Why are you up?" D asked sitting up.

"I had it. Again." She whispered. Great, she had the nightmare of that day again.

"Come on." I sighed as I pulled the covers down.

"Thanks." She mumbled as she slipped in.

"Can we go back to sleep already?" D whined.

"Shut up and sleep." I told him as I pulled my sister to me and wrapped a protective arm around her as I turned to my side.

"Aww." D cooed. " Me too." And he wrapped his arm around my waist like we did when we fell asleep. Only this time, we were a bit squished.