Love Is Dead

Your Mom!

"We have to ride that thing???" My sister whined for the millionth time this hour.

"Shut up!" All of us shouted as we finally finished eating.

"I swear, if that dog pisses anywhere," D started for me.

"We are going to throw her ass out the damn window." I glared at her as I drank my soda.

"You wouldn't." She challenged me standing up with the dog clung to her.

"Here we go again." Bass and my brother sighed.

"Try me." I stood up, agreeing to the challenge.

"Alright. Alright." D stood up in-between us."What the fuck is wrong with you two? Are you on the rag, or what?"

"She started it." Cam mumbled sitting back down.

"Pussy." I mumbled sitting back down as well.

"What is our next stop?" Gustav suddenly asked.

"Umm." Tom started. "Paris."

"Great." D and I rolled our eyes. "More frog eaters." Causing the table to laugh.

"What do you got against Frenchies?" Bill, who sat next to me, asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"So why you being so mean to them?" Georg asked.

"Cause they are smelly!" D laughed.

"We better hurry," my brother stood up with Bass. "Our plane leaves in a few minutes."

"I'm so glad we get to ride a private jet!" Bill clapped his hands like an idiot.

"Ja, better than being nearly raped by everyone in a plane, thousands of feet off the ground." Tom said grimly.

"¿Están locos o qué?" I pointed at them as we walked.

"I don't know, sis." Cam swung her arm over my shoulders. "And quite frankly, I don't care. Just want to-"

"PARTY!" D shouted at the top of his lungs.

"D!" My group shouted as Bass and my brother smacked him at the same time.

"Ouchies!" He whined as he rubbed his arms pouting. "Why do I get hit?"

"You're a pain in the ass." They told him at the same time.

"Awww." Cam and I hugged him from each side with baby voices. "Poor D."

"I hope we have a t.v." Georg said.

"Ja," Gustav agreed. "I need to watch t.v. and play some video games."

We walked in a group towards our private terminal and got on board our jet. My eyes widened as I looked at it, it was huge! We had a large t.v. with couches that had seat belts on them. We also had a...BAR! Wohu! I want soda!

"I call remote!" Tom and D both shouted diving for it.

"I call couch!" My brother and I shouted running for it.

"Get off of me!" I whined as I lightly punched on my brother's chest from under him on his back. "I got it first!"

"To bad!" He chuckled. "I want it. And what I want, I get."

"You are going to kill her, man." Bass pointed out as the others just watched us.

"And your point is??" He mocked.

"Cam!" I shouted.

"I got it." She sighed as she tried to pull him off of me, but to no use.

"D!" We both shouted.

"Sorry." I herd him. "I'm busy."

"Help!" I shouted as my brother's weight was crushing my lungs. "I...Can't...Bre-"

"Helio!" Bass' voice sounded way to deep and slow.

"Oh crap" Some elseeeeeeee saddd-said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gasping for air, my chest shot up with me as well and with eyes wide open.

"Kat!" My sister cheered as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. "I thought you died!"

"Huh?" I looked around to find them all looking at me.

"You passed out." D said from above me. "Your FAT ASS brother stopped your air flow and you were out."

"Ahh." I nodded as I pried my sister off of me.

"Sorry sis." Mr brother called from somewhere.

"Don't worry about it." I stood up to stretch. "Been through worse."

"Damn," Tom whispered. "Out for a few minutes and gets up like it nothing."

"I didn't die when it was worse," I pointed out to my sister as I looked back at her, my back to her. "What makes you think I would die now?"

"I hate it when you do that!" She shouted getting up and storming off the other end of the jet. The bathroom.

"Go." Bass' voice ordered me.

"Fine! Urgh!" I plodded my ass all the way back there.

D's P.O.V.

"You have never herd of us before a few days ago?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nein." They all said shaking their heads.

"Wow." My brother whistled sitting at my side now. "We known practically everywhere on that side of the world."

"Hey!" Tom pointed at the screen. "It has internet!"

"Bass," I turned to my older brother. "Youtube us."

"Finally using that head of yours, "Helio smirked.

"Hahaha! Oh so not funny." I glared at him.

"Here." The girlish twin handed me the panel thing.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

"What the fuck?" My sister and I said as we walked out of the bathroom hearing my voice and my sisters.

"Shake that ass!" D shouted as one of our music videos played with my sister and me singing and dancing.

"You goof ball!" I swatted at his shoulder.

"We are going research!" Bill chimmed.

"Ja," Tom smirked my way. "Since you know so much about us, we want to know some about you."

"Retards." My twin and I sighed as we headed to the bar.

"I love your outfits!" Tom shouted our way.

"Thanks," I shouted back. "I'll give 'em back to your mom's when we get to Germany!"

"Ooohhhhh." My group laughed at him.

"Sick!" My sister smirked high-fiving me.