Love Is Dead

His Tone Wasn't Happy

"Kat!" my sister's voice shook me awake. "Let's get the fuck out of here before they wake up!"

"Huh? "I opened my eyes and saw myself cuddled tight in between two naked chicks.

"You fucking lezbo," she hit me on my arm and left the room. "Move it or I'll leave your ass here."

"I'm going, bitch. Don't leave me!" I whispered harshly after her as she disappeared from my sight.

Looking around, I saw that we were basically entwined all together. Sigh, this is going to be hard to get out of. As slow and gentle as I could, I got out of the tangle and stood. I ran a hand through my messy hair to try to comb it down. Bending backwards, I cracked my back. In a flash I slid back into my dress and heels and rushed out of the room.

"About time," Cam rolled her eyes at the front door to this rather clean apartment. "Here." She handed me two hair bands. "I'll braid it in the cab."

I put my hair up into a high ponytail as we waited for the elevator to reach the bottom floor. Just like she said, there was a cab waiting for us. Careful for no one to recognize us, we jumped in. Cam started to braid my hair as I gave the direction to our driver.

D's P.O.V.

"Where the hell are they?" My brother paced up and down the studio's floor.

"Dude, chill." I rolled my eyes, leaning back into the sofa.

"They've been gone since yesterday?" Bill asked as he sat with his whole band across from me in a larger couch.

"And they still aren't back?" Tom shook his head. "That's not a good thing."

"Do you think something bad happened, Demitri?" Bass took a seat at my left, his eyes starting to tear up.

"Bro, I think they just blew off some steam with a spa day or something. And just to piss their brother, they stayed in another hotel." I lied to his face, he nodded and fell back. He closed his eyes and looked up to the ceiling, like in prayer.

That's not what they were doing, it's not their thing to go to spas. They probably went to a club and got drunk, it got late and they stayed at a hotel near by. And the worst part of it is that they dropped their room key on the floor. Probably forgot it when they came in to change their outfits for their outing....

Kat's P.O.V.

"I can't believe you fucking lost the key, Kat!" Cam shouted at me as we went to the studio after we ran out of the hotel. Bass and D HAD to be at the studio.

"Oh fucking shut it," I glared at her as I threw open the door of our studio thing we were renting.

Everyone inside wasn't what I expected, I didn't need the Germans in the know of my shit now. Fucking great! They looked at us in our outfits and eye googled. I rolled my eyes and turned to D and Bass. Bass' eyes shot open before he jumped out of his seat and hugged my sister. D, his lazy-ass-ness slowly stood up and pulled my onto his arms roughly. "Where the hell where you?" He asked as he hugged me tight.

"Out." I grumbled as I tried to get lose out of his arms. But I stopped as he leaned close to my neck and sniffed.

"Ew," he pushed me back. "You smell of sex. One night stand sex."

"What?" Bass gasped.

"Here we go..." I rolled my eyes, but deep inside I knew this wouldn't end well.

Bass pulled my sister out of the room, more like dragged her. He started to shout at Cam in Portuguese, loud enough that I could hear it like they were right next to me. It hurt me because I knew it was partly my fault....

"Como você pode fazer-me isto?" Bass shouted. ("How could you do this to me?)

"Fi-lo para acalmar-me." Cam plead. ("I did it to calm myself down." )

"Pensei que você me ama!" ( "I thought you love me!" )

"Mas realmente amo-o!" ("I love you!" )

"Se você me amou, então isto não teria acontecido." ("If you loved me, then this wouldn't have happened." )

Silence. All of us in the room stared at the door, awaiting for shouts. "D," I turned to him. "Give me the keys."

"Here." He searched in his pockets for it. "I'll deal with Bass."

"I got Cam." I nodded, taking it from his hands. "We'll be back in a bit."

"Good. 'Cause we need to work on the songs." He reminded me.

"Laters." I hugged him and turned. My feet stopped right before the confused and shocked Germans. "Sorry for this hellhole you're in."

And I left the room before any of them could say anything. Throwing the door open I found me sister on the floor with her back against the wall, her knees up, and crying her heart out. Bass was pacing up and down a few feet from her with on hand on his hip and the other holding his forehead.

"Come on, Camila." I whispered as I squatted next to her. "Let's get you showered and changed."

She didn't say anything or move. Shaking my head with a sigh, I slowly pulled her up to her feet. Her legs were a little weak and wobbly so I leaned her against my side for a support. Bass stopped pacing to watch us.

"No," she shook her head once moved a few steps. "I don't want to look like a drugged up whore."

"That's hard not to think." Bass mumbled in a voice full of hate, just loud enough for me to hear.

Fury burned in my veins. "Look here Sebastian." I growled as I grabbed him by the collar. "Talk about my sister like that." I stopped to slam him hard against the wall. "I'll slit your throat-"

"Kat!" D and the Germans rushed to through the open doorway.

I looked at them before I turned to the asshole before me. "Take my warning." A sound of disgust came out of my lips as I threw him to the side, he hit the floor hard.

My sister looked at me shocked through her tear stained red eyes in amazement. "What are you waiting for kid?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I grabbed her hand. "For death to drag our ass to hell?"

"Yeah," she tried to smile a little. "I am."

"Let's give him a little chase then." I pulled her out of the building.........

Two hours after hearing her cry and forcing her to shower and myself, we made our way back to the studio. I didn't want to go back, but I wanted to show Giovanni who the idiot was. That and because D called me to see how it was going and to make sure that we were going back. Supposedly the Tokio Hotel people were pretty freaked out about us, especially me. What can I say? We are known for our drama, it follows us EVERYWHERE. Right now they were practicing for the concert that's in a few days. Bass was quiet as hell, he even left to go tell my brother about us.

Cam had calmed down after a LARGE sundae while I showered. I just sighed as I watched her while I changed. It was around noon so I had to rush, but I tried to keep running all of my anger and sadness through my mind. It was the only way to help me write songs, block out my mind and open up my heart. I slipped into some black skinny jeans that stopped right after my crotch and butt to turn into like mesh holed up pants. With my new tats they looked really cool since there was 95% seen leg and 5% seen jean. For a shirt I put on a Avenged Sevenfold cami. Lastly for shoes I just slipped into some black and red high top Jordans. I didn't even bother to do much with my hair, Cam was quick to braid it for me.

"Ready?" I jumped on the bed that she laid on.

"Yup." She nodded confidently and shot out of bed. She had slipped into a pink mini, black converse, and a black cami. Her hair was done EXACTLY like mine. What can I say, she likes braids. That or she's too lazy to do her stuff. We just had on some black eyeliner on, neither of us felt like much today.

Just like last time, I threw open the door and everyone jumped their attention to us. Tom was at his smirking and lip ring flirting. Bill had a concerned look on his face like Gustav and Georg had. D was on the couch with a notepad and a pen in his hand. He was concentrating so much, it looked like it hurt him.

"D, whatcha doing?" I sang in my normal voice and happy mood.

"Trying to write a song." he groaned and turned to look at me with a pleading face. "I can't do it."

"Of course you can't, baby." Cam sang next to me. "That's why your Kat."

"Blow me," he glared at us.

"You wish we did," we smirked at him in sync.

"Are you offering?" He smirked at us right before someone chucked a muffin at his head dead on.

"Watch it Demitri," Bass chuckled as he carried a bunch of Starbucks drinks and a huge bag of something. "I bring crash course food."

"Look whose awake from the dead," I rolled my eyes, dropping my dead weight on the couch next to D. "Give it here," I snatched the notepad from his hands.

After he put the stuff on the table, he whispered something in Cam's ear. She nodded and they both left the room. "Please no sex outside," D kept praying out loud, making us laugh.

"So was you going to write a song about?" Bill asked from across of me.

"I don't know yet." I sighed, looking at him. "Too much I CAN write about. Not enough words."

"Write what comes to mind first," Tom tried to give me advice. "That's what Bill does."

"Ja." He nodded. That was when he and Tom had a secret competition of seeing who could give me the best advice. Pfft, like I was really listening to them. Right now I was busy trying to think of a song I. Giovanni kept circling my mind.

I wrote and wrote what came to mind. About half an hour later I smiled as I read through my lyrics. Looking up, I threw them onto Cam's lap who was on top of Bass. Together they read all the way through.

"You put Sam into this?" Cam asked.

"Whose Sam?" Bill asked.

"He's a good guy that helped us a lot." D told them.

"He was a cop in a small town that took us in once," I smiled as I wondered through my old memories. He took us in for over a year after my parents died. We called him Uncle because he would have been the perfect uncle for us....

"It's good." Bass nodded. "Here, what do you guys think?" He passed it over to Tokio.

"Uncle Sam taught him to shoot
Maybe a little too well
Finger on the trigger, loaded bullet
He hit the stage so full of rage
And let the whole world know it
Six feet away, they heard him say
?Oh God, don?t let him pull it?

Please God, don?t let him pull it
How could you put us through it?
His brother watched you do it

How could you take his life away?
(What made you think you had the right?)
How could you be so full of hate?
(To take away somebody's life)
And when I heard you let him die
And made the world all wonder why
I sat at home and on my own I cried alone
I scratched your name in the side of a bullet

And in the wake of his mistake
So many lives are broken
Gone forever from a loaded bullet
And no excuse you could use
Could pull somebody through it
And to this day so many say
?God, why?d you let him do it??

How could you let him do it?
How could you put us through it?
His brother watched him do it

How could you take his life away?
(What made you think you had the right?)
How could you be so full of hate?
(To take away somebody's life)
And when I heard you let him die
And made the world all wonder why
I sat at home and cried alone and on my own
I scratched your name in the side of a bullet

How could you take his life away?
(What made you think you had the right?)
How could you be so full of hate?
(To take away somebody's life)
And when I heard you let him die
And made the world all wonder why
I sat at home and cried alone and on my own
I scratched your name in the side of a bullet

On the side of a bullet
On the side of a bullet
On the side of a bullet" Bill read out loud. He stopped to think and then gave me a smile. "Ja, very good."

"Bass, D, Cam." I smirked at them. "You know the drill."

They left to go to a quiet room with all the instruments and stuff and began the melody.

"I need to get ready for a date," Gustav stood up to leave.

"Ja," Georg stood up too. "Love to stay but got a hot double with Gussi, here."

"Bye Kat," they both smiled and waved before they left the room.

"That just leaves us," Tom smirked as he jumped out of his seat to land right next to me.

"Hey!" Bill pouted as he literally dove on the couch next to me, his head landed on my lap. "Was about me? I've lovable as well."

"Like her sister's dog." Tom laughed then stopped to look at me. "What happened to it? I haven't seen it."

"She gave it to this little kid that we met a few days ago." I told him. "The little girl was having such a good time with her, she couldn't break up their fun."

"That's sweet." Bill nodded, playing with my braid that fell over my should like a cat. Though his hands hit my boobs a few times, he acted like he didn't notice.

"Who did you score?" Tom asked, lighting a smoke.

"Lesbian threesome." I cheered in the air.

"You're lesbian!?" They both shouted in shock, they were so shocked that they even jumped off the couch standing.

"No," I rolled my eyes. "I go either way."

"So you do both chicks and guys?" Bill asked, his eyes both interested and freaked.

"I don't know why you complain, Bill." Tom smirked at him and then turned to me, playing with his lip ring. "Sounds like fun to me."

"Perv!" I shouted at him with an accusing finger.

"So?" He shrugged, taking a puff. "What's your point."

"I..." I stopped and dropped my finger. "I have no point."

"Your legs." I noticed Bill looking at them. "They weren't like that before...."

"I got tatted yesterday." I twirled my legs in the air.

"What else did you tat?" Tom slid back onto the couch.

"My chest," I pointed at the large stargazer lily. "Got pierced too!"

"Was you get pierced?" Bill sat next to me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, he did the same. "Awesome!" He laughed like a little kid.

"What else?" Tom cut in my fun.

I cross my arms over my chest but then I remembered where else when I felt the pain. They caught it and slowly pieced it together. When I saw slowly I mean S-L-O-W-L-Y.

"OUCH!" Bill shouted as he held his chest tight to himself. "Must have hurt like a mother!"

"But sexy," Tom smirked, leaning into me a bit more than I liked.

"You smirk to much," I pushed him back. "I need some space, dude."

"Did Cam get the same?" Bill asked.

"Yup," I nodded. "Same, but her flowers on her legs is the one have on my chest. She has my rose on her chest." Before they could ask more, I leaned over and grabbed a blueberry muffin from the bag.

"Why isn't Dimitri mad about your one night stand?" Bill asked.

"Ja," Tom nodded, his dreads bouncing up and down.

"We're not together." I took a bite out of it.

"So you are free?" Tom asked.

"Like she wants to date you," Bill rolled his eyes, leaning back into his seat still with arms crossed.

"Or you," Tom glared at Bill.

"Should I leave?" I started to get up before they both pulled me down. "Ok," I eyed both of them scared. "I'll stay."

I leaned all the way back and picked at my muffin while keeping an eye on both of them. They had a silent conversation going on before they both got up and took a seat back on their couch, silent German escaping out of their lips. What are they saying? Are they talking about me?,,,,By the "secret" glances they were giving me, it told me that they were.

I grabbed my old raggedy notepad that I filled up almost entirely with songs that I came up with, but never made into actual ones. I flipped through the pages as I stopped to glance at some, smiling as memories of my past came to mind. Some sad others joyful. Once I got to the first free page, I began to write. All of my emotions came loose like a can of worms. I wouldn't finish until they were all gone. But I jumped up to a stop when I heard my name being shouted by my brother. His tone wasn't happy at the very bit.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credits:
Side of a Bullet by Nickleback