Love Is Dead

Jeez, D!

Today was our first day in London. We had arrived really late last night, so we just crashed. My sister and me shared a room with D, my brother and Bass in another, the twins in one, and lastly the G.G's. I called them the German G's.

"What are you guys gonna do today?" D asked as he jumped on his bed.

My sister sat infront of the mirror and did her make-up, "I have a date. So its just you guys."

"Dude," I sighed from the other bed, laying down and watching t.v. "You seriously need to tell brother soon."

"I'll tell him when the time is right." She turned to look at me, "Why do you care anyway?"

"Because you are putting our asses on the line because of you,too." D told her.

"Yeah, I don't want to be held responsible for your shit." I changed the channel.

"You're just jelous that I have someone." She argued while putting on lip gloss.

"Right." I dripped with sarcasm, "Especially, him. Gross! Dude, he is like part of our family! Incest!"

"Shut up." she told me and took her purse. "Later, love to you my lonely bitches!" She opened the door and left.

D turned to me, and shrugged. "I guess its just you and me."

I shook my head," Plus an irritaded brother and four Germans."

"Get ready then." He threw a pillow at me. "I wanna explore!"

"I am ready!" I told him. Looking down I was in a pair of baggy grey sweats, a white wife beater that reached my naval, white nikes, and my hair was up in a high pony tail. I remembered to take off my brown contacts, leaving out my weird eyes. Hopefully no one would recognize me.

"Lets go then!" He stood up and grabbed me. He flung me up with one hand and the other he turned off the t.v. with the other. Once it was off, he flung me over his shoulder.

He walked out of the room with me on him. "Wait!" I protested as we were out of the room.

"What?" He stopped.

"My phone! Wallet!" I told him. He sighed and walked back into the room. My stuff was on the bed, he grabbed them and slipped them into his pocket and proceded out with me.

The entire way down the hall, into the elevator, down the lobby, infront of the front desk, and past the hotel's restaurants everyone watched us. Okay, that was a lie, they were staring at us really weird and whispering things to each other. God, what is wrong with people these days? They act like what we are doing is an ... abomination! Ha, thats a funny word.

"Look who I found." I could hear him smirk as he said that.

"Who?" I asked trying to look around him, but it was no use. "Jeez, you are a 'tard."

"Hallo!" I heard four voices tell us as he walked over to a restaurant.

"Great." I mubbled really low. To tell you the truth, I don't like them very much. The twins really irritated me and freaked me out. The other two were normal-ish.

"Hey guys! Mind if we join you?" D asked them as we stopped, I'm guessing infront of them. He knew how much I didn't like them. I tried to elbow him, but he shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Nein." I heard Bill and Tom say at the same time.

"And you call us freaky twins." I told D.

"Um, why are you carring her?" Bill asked.

D just shrugged before he let me down. He set me down, like always, gently infront of him. Once on sweet ground, I straightenned myself us and turned around. At the large table they all sat. Two on each side. All in disguizes.

"Why aren't you wearing disguizes? You want people to recognize you?" Georg asked.

"Nope. People won't recognize me." I told him leaning back against D.

"Your eyes." Tom stated as his bored into mine. "They are different colors. Not like the other days...." He faded off.

"What are you-" Bill was about to ask me, but cut himself off when he looked into my eyes.

"Are those your real eyes?" Gustav asked.

"Yup." D answered for me, "All three of them have their eyes like that. Weird shit if you ask me. Urg!" I elbowed him in the stomach. "Ow." He glared down to me.

"Where are the rest?" Gustav asked, guessing it was time to change to subject. Thank god for him!

"Cam is with my brother, he is taking her shopping I think." D and me shuttered once he said that. My sister and shopping should never mix. "Her brother is at the gym. So its just us."

"Gym?" Georg jumped all excited. "Later." He said and stood up, Gustav following him. Both walked off in search of the gym.

"Lolos." Me and D said at the same time as we watched them walk off.

"Humph. What friends." I heard Bill mutter.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Tom asked.

"I don't know about you guys, but we are hitting the city!" D shouted with excitement. He nudged me, "You guys are welcome to come. That is if, Kitty here is okay with it."

Fucker! He did that on purpose! They all turned to look at me. I just stared at the freak twins for a bit, not giving an answer. They started to pout, both off them. I sighed, "Vamos."

"Yay!" Bill chimed and squilled clapping his hands.

I grabbed his hands and held them closed, "Don't. Do. That... Again." He just nodded as he stared at me. "Good." I let him go.

"Kitty!" D shouted as he flung me back. "My Kitty!" He held me tightly, limiting my air supply.

"D!" I shouted squirming around.

"Oops!" He realized me quick. "Sorry," He smiled cheezely, "Guess I don't know my own strength."

"My ass you don't." I mubbled. "Let's go!"

I jumped on D's back once we got outside earning more stares. "Are you guys together?" Tom asked as he watched us. D stopped and we both started to crack up.

"Good one!" We laughed our asses off. I slid off of his back still laughing. A few more seconds of laughing, tears were coming out of my eyes. Wipping them, I turned to them," Dude, he is like a brother to me. So is Bass. Jeez. That is like incest!"

"Are you seeing anyone?" Tom pressed.

"Nope." I shook my head, "And don't plan to."

D shoved me the side, "I thought I was your bitch?" He protested and whined, throwing a tantrum with stomping.

"Great, more people to watch you make a scene." I muttered as I glared around at the people watching us. "D, stop it before I kick your ass." I threatened through my teeth.

"Yeah," he stopped at smirked at me, "I like it rough."

I did what I always did at that point, I smacked him really hard. With a 'hmph' I walked on, leaving them behind. I waited a about 5 seconds before I took off running with a big smile on my head.

"Hey! Get back here!" I heard D shout as he chased me.