Love Is Dead

SkyDive Legacy

"What is it brother?" I asked, standing up to see him and Giovanni standing at the door. Finally Giovanni was in her natural colors: a rag across her crotch and ass and one to cover her small boobs. She looked like a high priced hooker in my mean opinion of her.

"We need to talk." His voice was dead serious, she just smiled at me as she ran a hand up and down my brother's chest. "Let's go."

"Hold on," I sighed, closed my book and handed it to Bill and Tom. They looked scared and concerned but they grabbed it. "Tell Cam an' the others to look at the end, will ya?"

"Ja, we will." They nodded. I smiled at them and turned to my brother and his whore.

They didn't tell me anything, but walked out of the room. My back chilled as I felt a bunch of stares on my back as I walked out of the room. We kept walking until we stopped before a conference room. He opened the door and walked in. Not having any other option, I followed in last and closed the door behind me. The room was medium sized, a large oval table stood in the middle in between a bunch of chairs on either side. Feeling like a fucking don or something, he and his whore sat across from me and took a seat. Sighing, I took a seat right in front of me.

"What the hell did Sebastian mean by telling me about you and Camila getting your asses wasted yesterday?" He glared daggers at me.

"W-"

"Don't even," he cut me off before I could pronounce the first fucking letter. "You are fucking 17 goddamn years old and you act like this? Didn't I fucking teach you anything? Anything about self-respect? Responsibility? Did," his voice got louder just like his anger," I work off my ass all these years for you to end up as a slut?!"

I was speechless. Never has he spoken to me like that. EVER. Anger boiled in my veins like it did the other, I felt like hitting him. I felt like hitting her! "Helious," Giovanni made my anger boil even hotter than the sun, "remember what the doctor said. No stress right now."

"I know." He told her, pushing her hand off his chest, not even bothering to look at her. His eyes were like daggers cutting my self-control and my heart.

"I. Am. Not. A. Slut!" I shouted at him, slamming my hand on the table hard as I stood up, too angry to feel the pain. "The only fucking slut in this goddamn room is her!" I pointed at her.

"How dare you!" She stood up as well. "How dare you talk to me like that!"

"You fucking ruin everything!" I screamed at her, I was so angry I cried. "Ever since you walked into his life, he has pushed us aside for the likes of you!" I turned to my silent brother. "You always have! If she matters so fucking much then go off with her!"

"You know that is a lie, Kat." he told me calm. "I would never do such a thing."

"Bullshit!" I screamed louder. "It's finally come down to this," I wiped my eyeliner stained tears quickly. "It's either her or me."

"You can't be serious!" He shot out of his seat, looking down at me.

"Try me." I stared at him.

"Giovanni," he sighed, turning to her. Her blue eyes went wide with fear. "Leave the room, please." She kissed him on the cheek and whispered something into his ear before she left. She didn't even bother to look or say something to me. "You can't be serious," he repeated as she was gone.

"I'm sick and tired of this," I told him, calmer than I was once her ass left. "You always push us to the side for her."

"I don't." He shook his head. "I'd never do that to you guys."

"Tough news," I shook my head, not looking at him," but you do. Always. Ask D and Bass. They know it. Ask Camila. She knows it. Ask the other band! They know it! They've seen it!" I shouted, looking back to his similar, pained eyes as mine.

He dropped down onto his chair, elbows up, hands meeting like a high bridge and leaned his head against the meeting of the hands. His eyes were closed as he breathed out slowly and profound. The only times he did this was when he was in deep thought. After a long time of me watching him like that he moved out of his statue mode. "I have. Haven't I?" His words were whispered but I herd them loud and clear.

"You think?" I replied sarcastically.

"I'm human, I'm sorry." He looked up at me, sorrow in his eyes. "I made a mistake, but you also have to realize I have needs. I have needs like you and every other human on this planet."

"Doesn't mean you throw your family to the side," I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest, wincing a little.

"I've been your brother ever since you were born," he smiled at me. "That's never going to change. But I need to have a life other that just you, Camila, Demitri, and Sebastian. Especially with.....that happening I've have to play both parent roles and brother role. It's too much for me, why do you think Sebastian is here for?"

"Because he is family," I told him, taking a seat.

"He helps me just like I help him." He ignored my comment. "He will be like that when he finds someone he loves. Until then you have to deal with Gio-"

"You are siding with her?!" I screamed.

"I love her!" He cut me off. "Like it or not, I do. I've even thought about marrying her. How can I when the two other people that matter the most to me don't want the other person that matters a lot to me?"

"When," I stood up, "she isn't a controlling possessive bitch!"

"Enough!" he shouted holding onto the table and leaned towards me," I've never hit you, but dammit, are you asking for it now."

"Go ahead!" I shouted back. "Hit me! Hit me all you want! Be just like DAD!" I screamed the last part at the top of my lungs.

"Kitzia!" Cam banged on the door. "Are you okay in there?"

We just stared at each other, I felt a tear on each side of my cheeks as I stared at him, waiting. Memories of my father paining my body. He didn't move, he was taken back by the comment. But it was true.

"I'm not Dad." he shook his head. "I'll never be him."

"Well at this rate, you sure as hell will be." I spat at him with venom.

"Why can't you just be fucking happy for me?!" He shouted desperately. "Even fucking fake it! Why can't you stand to see me happy for once?"

"Because I know what she is," I whispered. "She is no good to you, brother."

"Let me be the judge of that," he pointed at his chest with both hands.

"If you are going to drown yourself," I glared at him, "don't drown us with you."

"Why do you make this difficult?" He held his head.

"Because you know I'm right!"

"You say I push you away, right?" He asked, I nodded. "Fine. Tomorrow, you and me will have a day all to ourselves. Deal?"

"I don't want pity," I sidestepped to push my chair in.

"No, bullshit." He pointed at me. "You wanted time with me, fine. Tomorrow you are mine for the whole day."

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because," he smiled wide at me. "I admit that I haven't been spending enough time with you. So there, tomorrow you and I will do anything you want for the whole day."

"The whole day?" that sparked an interest in me. "Anything I want?"

"Yes," he nodded. "A gift for pointing it out for me."

I thought it over for a few seconds I was happy he wanted to spend time with me alone, something he has never done before. But at the same time I was sad, he had forgotten something very important. Or was he just pretending? "Skydiving. Tomorrow."

He pretended to freak out," You want to send me to an early grave already?"

"Yes," I nodded. "I got the money now, so of what use are you to me now?"

"Fine," he laughed for once a true laugh as he walked around the table and hugged me. "I'm sorry," He hugged me tight. "I promise you won't ever feel unwanted or tossed aside again."

I held onto him like a little kid to her dad but only this was my brother who I love the most in the world next to Cam, D and Bass. My family, my only true family. It brought fresh tears to my eyes, so many of them I could feel his long sleeve shirt soak against my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill and Tom kept me company as I waited for my brother to come and pick me up. He was supposed to take me for our appointment today at 11 a.m. but right now it was 12:15. Everyone else had something to do. Bass kept Cam busy while D did some...STUFF. Cam and I weren't supposed to know about it, but we got it out of him anyway.

"Are you ok, Kat?" Bill asked as we all sat in my room on the couch watching some random flick that was on t.v.

"Yeah," I nodded, sighing as I tried to surpass the urge to cry.

"Why don't we take you to the thing?" Tom suddenly asked. We looked at him confused. He sighed and stood up. "He might be a little late or already waiting for you at the place. We can wait there rather than stay here and wait watching crap on t.v." he pointed at the screen.

"Ja," Bill stood up as well. "Come on, Kat."

"Fine. Fine." I nodded, hoping and praying to the gods that Tom was right.

I pulled up my dark purple short shorts up a little and adjusted my mesh leggings that were white that made my tats on my legs more visible. Lastly I made sure my hair was okay and puffed out like normal and my shirt was okay. Tom and Bill grabbed their stuff and we all took a cab to the place the website told us to go to, "SkyDive Legacy."

A bearded Englishman greeted us as we entered the small airport place. The office was really big, full of parachute stuff and other stuff. "How can I help you?"

"Hiya," I walked up to the desk as friendly as I could in my sad moments. "I had a reservation at 11, but had an urgent matter to attend to-"

"Ah yes," he nodded looking down at this sheet thing wearing glasses that came out of nowhere. "The Kat party for two?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Only it will be a party of one." I told him sadly.

"Partner bailed out?" he chuckled, I nodded. "Follow me, let's get you suited up."

"Alright," I nodded again and followed after him.

"Kat wait!" Tom called out, I stopped to look at him. "Bill," he turned to his brother. "We can't let her do it all alone."

"Like fuck I'm going up there!" Bill freaked, pointing to the sky. He looked at us like we were fucking nuts, to be honest we were.

"Come on Bill!" I shouted as I was putting on my suit that the guy gave me.

"I like you and all," Bill shook his head with arms crossed over his chest, "but not that much."

Tom looked at me, then Bill, then outside the large widow that had a plane ready to go. His eyes kept shifting over each one of us, back and forth. Surprisingly he didn't get dizzy. "Fine," he manned up looking at me. "Kat, I'll go with you. I don't want you to go all alone on this one."

"Oh she won't be alone," a woman came out of a door at my right. "All new and inexperienced skydivers must have an instructor with them at all times."

"I will be tied to an instructor," I told him. "So you will too now, Tom." I winked at him.

His jaw dropped at the chick, who giggled. He turned to the bearded guy, "Where do I sign up?"

In a few minutes, Tom and I were suited up and ready to go. I got a black suit! He chose the hot chick as his instructor and I got this guy, not really my type but whatever. As long as he could get be back down here ALIVE I didn't give a damn. Bill bit his nails a little as he watched us getting ready to die, according to him. "Are you sure you don't wanna, Bill?" I asked him with a pout. "It could be fun."

"Heeeeellllllll no." He shook his head.

"And if I die Billa?" Tom put on a guilt trip. "Don't you want to spend my last moments together? We came to this world together, we might as well leave together, too."

"You guys are crazy," Bill rolled his eyes in a cute way.

"Bill!" I plead him. "If you go, I'll give you a kiss."

"Was?!" They both shouted in shock.

"Yup," I nodded. "Tom's getting one right before we jump as a thank you. Don't you want one?"

"I....I..." Bill stuttered as he began to think.

"Hurry up, Billa." Tom smirked in his red suit. "We are going,right Tasha?"

"Very right, Tom." The dumb hot blonde nodded in her red suit.

"Are you set, Kat?" Jim, the instructor that was tied behind me, asked.

"Hell ya!" I cheered. "Let's get a move-"

"Wait!" Bill shouted as he ran to us, "I know I'll regret this, but fuck it. I've gotta live some time or rather." Then he turned to me, "That better be some kiss you're gonna give me."

"Yes!" I tried to jump on him but was held back by a larger weight than mine. "Sorry," I gave an apologetic look at Jim behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------

"This is it!" I shouted, bouncing up and down a little as my adrenaline pumped in my body.

"Can I rethink this?" Bill asked.

"Ja," Tom looked down. "It's a long way down."

"Kat," Jim shouted in my ear. "Kiss them already so we can jump."

I turned and grabbed Tom's face and kissed him. It was so quick that his ring didn't really feel cold from the cold of the height we were at. Nor did I really feel him kiss back very much until right before I let him go, butterflies NOW swarmed in my stomach. I turned to Bill and kissed him too. Expecting the kiss, he kissed me back but I HAD to brake it as Jim nudged me forward. "Bye guys!" I shouted as I jumped off with a loud scream. Two loud screams sounded right behind me, two very UNMANLY screams might I add.

I stretched out my arms and legs and closed my eyes. I felt totally weightless as I dropped and dropped. "So this is what heaven must feel like," I whispered opening my eyes.....

"THAT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME!" Tom shouted as he hugged me back at the place.

"I'm glad you had fun," I hugged him.

"That was awesome," Bill nodded with a serious face, but dropped it and with it he jumped on my other side. "Danke for the fun, you were right."

"I say we get something to eat," I told them childishly right before my stomach growled like a beast.

"Someone's hungry," Bill tried to pinch my stomach for any fat but ended up pinching me.

"Ouchies!" I whined as I swatted his hands away.

"You have like no fatty," Tom poked my tummy.

"I'm a dancer," I rolled my eyes at him. "That and I work out and stuff. It's what happens if you are."

"Dancer?" Tom asked, his arm slung over my shoulders.

"Was kind?" Bill asked as he slung his arm around my waist as we walked out of the place.

"Street." I told them, not really paying attention to them but for a place to eat. "What do you guys want to eat?"

"Pizza!" Bill cheered.

"Pizza, it is then." I laughed as there was one literally right in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its kind of bad. Comment and tell me what you think, though!