Love Is Dead

Game Show/ Interview Thing

After an hour of hearing them all practice and talk about random things, they finally let us go. We let out some strong profanity as the tape ripped of chunks of microscopic tissue cells off our faces and wrists.

"Asshole, bitch fuck lickers." I mubbled as I crubbed my jaw line.

"Then behave next time," Brother scolded me.

"We have to get ready for an interview thing." Bass suddenly infronmed us.

"What?!" We all shouted in shock.

He nodded, "Yeah, all of us. To help kick off our tour."

"Great." I mubbled with a sigh as I leaned against D.

"You don't like interviews?" Gustav asked kind of shy.

My people nodded. My brother spoke for us, "Yes, they meddle too much into our past."

Before anyone of them could say anything Bass got up. "Lets go. We have to all get ready and what not. And the girls take a while."

I jumped up to that and so did the rest of us. With a nod, we all left the building and headed back to the hotel. Once the three of us were in our room, I fell on my bed with a sigh. "Why the fuck now?"

"Lets just hope they don't ask anything that will make me cry." My sister pouted as she headed to the shower.

"D." I whined as I laid my head on his chest and wrapped an arm around his torso, "I don't wanna go."

"I know." He whispered and held me tightly. "You never know, they probably won't ask us anything."

"We both know they will." I argued.

I felt him nod," We'll have to wait and see. Take a nap to calm your nerves. I'll wake you after I take my shower."

I nodded and sighed. Closing my eyes, I calmed my rapid breathing and tried to sleep. D woke me up after what was like hours for me. With great effort and will power, I got myself off the bed and into the shower. My sister did her hair and make up as I showered in the warm water. Thank god D left me some hot water!

In no time we were ready. Okay that was a lie, it was a few hours. My sister and me would turn heads when we walked in, just you wait and see why. We chose, like always, to wear the same exact outfit when it comes to interviews and what not. Just for the fun of it, you know, the whole identical twin thing. Our outfit was me. We had on a mid-thigh black leather mini skirt that had slits on the sides. The top was a halter-top bra thing that ran across my chest like a black wrap, on top of it was a black leather jacket with silver zipers that stopped a inch above my belly button. For shoes, they were weird shoes. The heels were 4 inch high cork, the shoe part was black leather that was open toe and back part of the foot; and went up half our claves. (Think the outfit P!nk wore for her music video Just Like a Pill) And lastly our make up was done dark and our hair was straightened and styled emo. We had our piercings all on and our natural eyes.

When we walked out D whistled once he saw us. "Nice legs." He smirked, earning a few fingures.

He looked like himself. Unlike most emo's, he didn't like wearing tight jeans. According to him, they crushed his ass and "package". He worse loose black jeans that had chains all over the place. A black shirt that had a smiling skeleton with bats here and there. Black zip up hoodie. Studded belt. Black fingure-less gloves. Some black converse. And lastly a silver chain I gave him for his birthday a few weeks ago.

"Shut up shorty." My sister joked as we were taller than him.

"Your wearing heels!" He protested with pout.

"I still wuv you." I cooed as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Lets go!" My sister shouted as she grabbed her pooch and stuff.

We both sighed and grabbed the necesities: cell phone and ipods. D grabbed the key to the room and we headed downstairs. As we approuched them, all eyes were glued on us.
It was funny how my sister and I towered over all of them except Brother. I started laugh as I looked down to them.

"Whats up shortys?" I chuckled.

"This is awesome!" My sister shouted with a chuckle, "I love being tall!"

"Damn your legs are long!" Tom complimented as he looked us up and down.

My sister shrugged, "We know how to make an entrance."

"Yeah, like fucking giants." Bass mubbled loud enough to get smacked by my sister.

"Enough you two." Brother threatened as we climbed in a white limo.

"Yuck. White limo." I said in disgust.

"You don't like white limos?" Bill asked as it took off.

All of my people and me shook our heads.

"Okay which one is which?" A confused Tom asked after he and his people kept looking at us.

We both smirked and responded at the same time, "What do you think?"

Brother, Bass, and D started to laugh as they tried to figure out which one us was which. We had made it to the place and they still couldn't figure out which one was which. They gave up after a bit and we ran in because we were late. We stopped as people rushed to us and put on our mics. They lead us behind a stage were we would be placed in in a few secon-

"Give it up for Endogenous Enemy and Tokio Hotel!" Scratch that, we were on now. We all rushed in after two people shouted our entrance.

It was a blonde, green eyed woman in her mid twenties and a blonde blue eyed dude in his mid twenties aswell. They held their mics at hand as they were sitting behind a desk thingy. The place looked kind of like a game show type of thing rather than an interviewing show thing.

After we were greated each, we were seated. "Oh my god!" The lady shouted into her mic.

"What is it Tiana?" The dude asked.

She held a shocked face, "I can't tell which twin is which, Leon!" Her eyes shifted from each one of us.

"Oh my god! You are so right!" The dude shouted into the mic. "I have an idea." He turned to the people. "I say we have a twin fight!"

My sister and I looked at each other like these two were idiots!

"Kaulitz twins face off DeLuna twins!" Tiana shouted into the mic as the crowd shouted with glee.

"Are you up for it?" Leon turned to us.

My sister and me jumped up and turned to the sitting Kaulitz twins. We smirked before answering, "Chicken twins?"

Bill's jaw dropped at my insult before he and Tom jumped up, "We can take you girlies on anyday!"

"Talk is cheap." I sang making the crowd laugh.

"Battle of the Twins!" Tiana shouted.

"Alright. Alright." Leon called the croud to quiet down. "The rules are simple,