Love Is Dead

Promise?

My sister and I held each of Bill's hands as we skated, D right behind us to catch him if he fell. To our surprise, he didn't fall at all. He just cheered and laughed as he skated around the rink.

"Okay." Bill turned to me. "I want to rest, can we go back now? You guys go ahead."

"I got him." D said as he literally carried Bill in the air like a skater all the way to the rest stop.

"Demitri!" Bill shouted in fear as he was up in the air.

"D!" My people and I shouted, Cammy and I right behind him to make sure Bill wasn't dropped.

"Sweet! Sweet, ground!" Bill cried as he was set down on the bench next to his brother who was texting.

"Brother," I turned to him with sad eyes. "Come on and skate."

"Yeah," Cammy pleaded next to me, "you haven't in a long time. Come on, for old time's sake."

"No." He shook his head.

Oh crap, how is his sugar level right now? Knowing he didn't want anyone to know about it, I looked at my sister with sad eyes. Understanding what I ment, she turned to Bass for answers. Bass and my brother were the ones that kept this closer, it was easier for Bass to know about something than it was for my sister or me. Outstretching my hand, I held onto his cheek. I could feel everyone's eyes on me now and my brother's eyes hardening. Keeping my sad, his eyes softened. His larger, tanner, and warmer hand rose ontop of mine. "Don't worry," he mouthed to me with a small smile.

With one last sigh, I dropped my hand and took it back. I shook my head right before D dragged me and my sister back into skating.

"Don't worry you two," D tried to calm me down as my heart raced. "He is fine, he would have said something."

"No he wouldn't," we said at the same time as we spun around to make it look like we were doing something.

"Just-" D sighed and stopped.

A few more minutes of skating and we left the place, heading back to the hotel. Since we were close, we decided to walk to the hotel instead of taking about three dang taxis.

"Kitzia." My brother called me as we walked from the back of our group. "Camila."

We, that were ahead of the group, stopped walking to let him catch up to us and the others to walk past us. As soon as he was at our side, he wrapped his large, powerful yet gentle arms around each one of us. "You guys shouldn't worry about me." He whispered as we continued on walking.

"But," Cammy was first to protest, but I just looked at the cement sidewalk.

"I know," he told her. "I know what I have. I'm fine, I know how to take care of myself. You shouldn't worry about me."

"Can't help it." I faced him with tears.

"Oh, Kitzia." He held me tighter as more tears came. "You don't have to worry about me, I'm not going anywhere. This can't take me that easily, I'm too strong for it. You know that," he squeezed both of us, "both of you do. I didn't leave when it was harder, no way in hell am I going to now that we have easier."

"Promise?" My twin and I cried like little girls.

"Yes." He nodded. "Nothing can take me away from you two. You need me too much, as do I. Like Bass and that idiot D." He chuckled alongside both of us.

"Why did you have to get it?" My twin asked the gods.

"I don't know." Brother shook his head. "Doesn't matter, all that matters is that I take care of myself. And I have. So stop worrying about me. If I get bad, we all know what to do."

"I don't care." I told him. "I always need to know how bad or how good it is going for you. It's the only way to put my soul to rest."

"Kitzia." He sighed. "You don't need to know everything....Cheer up, we are here."

We nodded as we got to the entrance of the hotel, Bass and D waiting for us. Once there, I quickly grabbed onto D who hugged me back.

"Let's go to our room." Bass said. "We can watch a movie or something for a bit."

"Okay." Cammy agreed as Bass held her.

I held onto D as we walked through the lobby, my eyes catching four pairs of dark brown eyes. Tokio Hotel's band members were watching the show from the clear, glass windows that separated the lobby and the small restaurant. But I ignored them and went up to their room with the rest of my family...........