Real Boys Kiss Boys

Shopping with a hyperactive Frank Iero

“I WANT SKITTLES!!! And cookies and chocolate and ... woah!!! SO MANY COOKIES?!” I scream when I see the long shelf with all the damn delicious cookies! Yummi
“Frank, calm down....” Gerard smiles at me.
“I want some! Can I have some cookies?” I jump up and down.
I know I should stop jumping up and down today ... but I´m hyperactive today!! So I can´t stop, ya know?
“Frank ... you´re like your little brother ... I´ll buy you some skittles, okay?” Gerard sighs.
“YES!!!” I scream, turn and run around the shelf to find Ray.
“Ray ...!” I squeal.
“argh, Frank not so loud ... what´s wrong with you?” he asks looking at me jumping up and down in front of his bascart.
“We ... need ... some ... skittles...” I explain him while I hob.
“already here ...” Ray smiles, grab into the bascart and holds out some skittles.
“YUMMI!” I turn around and search Gerard in this too big shopping centre.

[ 30 minutes later ]

After we paid at the cash desk I grab the skittles and cram my mouth full of all the colored skittles.
“Frank´s happy.” Bob points at me.
“yes...” Gerard laughs.
“yummi...” I mumble.
“Frank! First you have to gulp before you can speak!” Mikey says and everybody starts laughing.
“Yes .. I´m sorry.”
“sure honey!” Gee sighs and kiss my forehead. Bob and Ray look strange and confused but then they think it was just a joke and begin to laugh. If they knew ...