Real Boys Kiss Boys

scaredy-cat?

We carry all the bags at Bob´s house and stand in the kitchen.
“What are you going to do?!” Bob´s mum asks distrustfully and crosses her arms.
“Nothing mum ... just a lil´bit cooking and so on ...” Bob pats her shoulder and leads her out of the kitchen.
“The last time you cooked something the kitchen nearly exploded!!!” we hear Bob´s mum shqueal.
“Not this time, Mrs Bryar! I promise!!!” Ray shouts and we just hear her sighing.
“soo guys ...” Bob rubs his hands entering the kitchen.
“oh oh ...” I say and laugh.
“Frank stop laughing in this fucking high tone, please!” Mikey says.
“Sorry ...” I blush.

[1 hour later ]

“Bob ... you´ll will be a perfect cook.” Ray says sarcastically and looks at his shred.
I nearly laugh my head off. Everybody´s shred is almost burnt to cinders.
“yeah, of course! Thanks...” Bob answers.
“Okay, I guess nobody iis able to eat that ... pizza?” Mikey asks with a huge smile.
“YUMMI!” I clap my hands.
“FRANK! Calm down!” Ray screams.
“wow ... who´s the one who have to calm down?” Gerard asks laughing.
“I´m sorry.” Ray says.
“okay so come on everybody .. let´s get some pieces of pizza...” Mikey stands up an we follow him.
“Gerard close the door behing you please!” Bob says and points back at the door.
“ah sorry.” Gerard replies and runs back to shut the door.
“Thanks.”
“you´re welcome.”
“Bob!” Mikey screams at the very front.
“What do you want?” Bob yelled.
“You wanted a piercing, didn´t you?” Mikey asks when we stand on the sidewalk staring at the other side of the street. A piercing studio.
“yes ... I still want a lip ring like Frank but ...”
“SCAREDY-CAT!!!” Gerard points at Bob who blushes qickly.
“It´s not like that ... I just haven´t got enough money for a piercing!”
“sure ... okay we´ll pay for you.” Ray replies.
“WHAT?!” Bob is almost cracking up – I can feel it. I know how he feels ... I was a little scaredy-cat too ... but now I love my percing. ( and Gerard, too)
“we will pay the piercing if you get a lip ring.” Ray declares.
“fuck ...”
“scaredy-cat...” Gerard whispers.
“hell yeah! I want a piercing ...” Bob says and crosses the street.

(please tell me if you like the two new chapters ... I want comments)