Real Boys Kiss Boys

School suX

[ the next day ]

“Hey honey, sleeped well?” Gerard grabbes my collar and pulls me into one of the toilet cubcicles.
“wha – Gerard, you fucking gave me a fright.” I gasp for breath.
“I´m sorry, hon ...” He smirks.
I stand on tip toe ( I`M STILL TOO SHORT!!!) and kiss Gerard. I close my eyes and feel his tongue at my bottom lip begging for entrance. I open my mouth and his tongue enters. Our kiss becomes more passionated. Suddenly a voice disturbs us.
“hey guys ... you can´t wait until school´s out and you´re at home, can you?”
Mikey.
“No little brother, we can´t wait! We want to fuck each other right here and now so leave us alone, please!” Gerard says sarcastically.
“ha ha.” Mikey pouts and turns around.
Gerard, Mikey and me walk to our lockers. Ray and Bob welcomes us.
“Bob ... ehrm .. your piercing looks ...” I begin but I stop myself.
“It fucking hurts. Frank!”
“yeah .. I know. But believe me it will be better soon, I promise!” I pat his shoulder. He looks down at his feet.
“I hope so.”
“Come on boys ... Mr Halley won´t wait for us, will he?” Ray asks and drags Gerard with him. Bob and me follow quickly. Mikey is the only one who is in another class. Poor guy.
“You´re too late.” Mr Halley stands in front of us. Fuck! He´s tall. He´s the tallest man I know. I look up at him.
“We´re sorry ...” I look as cute as I could with my dog puppy eyes. Gerard loves it when I do this.
“yeah ... sit down and open your books at page 139, please.”
“yes.” We say like a choir and sit down.
I open my book and begin to read. Suddenly I notice a small piece of paper. I open it: >That was close! Your dog puppy eyes saved our fucking asses ...<
I smile and write: > Yeah I know. So I´m your hero now ;-) <
I give Gerard my answer he begin to read and smiles. He looks into my eyes.
“sure.” He whispers and we´re smiling at each other.

[ under the tree ]

“I was bored so I drew this...” Gerard says and pulls a paper out off his bag.
“Wow!” I say. He drew me! It looks good ...
“It´s a present for you ...” Gee mumbles.
“For me?!” I nearly scream.
“Wow Gerard – thank you!” I hug him close.
“hey, I bring you some food and shit!” Mikey yelles at us. He walks over to us and drops down.
“Hey lil bro.” Gee smiles at him.
“huh?”
“Where´s Alicia?!”
“She will appear in a few minutes.” Mikey answers and smiles.
“And where are Bob and Ray?” I ask.
“I dont´ know ... I think they will appear, too” He shruggs his shoulders.
“Ok” I say and lay down at the lawn. I looks into the sky and count the small clouds.
“How many?” Gerard aks.
“What?” I look up at him.
“How many clouds? I know you counted them.” He blinks.
“eight ...” I reply.
He knows me too much ... that´s scary!!
“Party!!!” Bob screams and sits down. Woah where the fuck was he come from?!
“where?” Mikey asks.
“Who said you will come with us?” Gerard asks his little brother.
“HEY!” He pouts.
“hey of course you will go with us to the party!” Gee blinks. Mikey crosses his arms and is silent.
“At John´s ... just four houses next to Ray´s!” Bob explains.
“cool ... yeah! I love fridays!” Ray shouts and put his fist in the air.