Real Boys Kiss Boys

Dont forget to lock the door! (Boysex)

“Hey Gerard.” I say closing the door behind me. He looks up with a huge smile on his face.
“finally you´re here... I waited for you sooo long.” He pouts.
“yeah finally ... I´m sorry!” I say kneel down and lean towards Gerard to kiss him. He places his hands on my neck and push his lips further into mine.
Wow that could be nice ...
I push him back to the ground and lay on top of him.
“I missed you.” He whispers and kisses me passionately.
I pull away.
“you missed me? we didn´t see us for a few hours!”
“I know ...” Gerard grabs my tie and pulls me down to his lips. Woah little Frankie gets excited ... shit I lay on top of Gerard ... otherwise I can feel his erection, too.
“I love ...” I whisper and push my hips further into his.
“I love you, too...” Gerard moans. Wow he´s very horny!
“wait a mo ...” I say, uprise quickly and leave a very horny and confused Gerard Way at the floor. I run to the door, lock it and sit back on top of Gerard. He smiles.
“where were we?” I ask and kiss his neck.
“bite me.” Gerard begs. I open my mouth and bite him hard. I hear him moan. I bite him again and again he moans louder with every bite I made.
I kiss his cheek and his soft lips, his chin, his neck ... I undo his buttons and take his shirt off. Gerard does the same to me. Now he´s kissing my chest and my nipple.
Sore point sore point sore point
I close my eyes and feel his lips kissing their way down my jaw line. I lay flat on my back and Gerard crawls on top of me. He opens my belt buckle. I stop him.
“Wait .. I mean ..”I mumble.
“Please Frankie .. I want you to fuck me ... pleeeaase!” Gerard looks as cute as he could.
“Gerard ... I .. I never did that before ... you ... I mean...”
“I tell you what you gonna do .. please Frankie fuck me!”
I kiss him passionately and opens his pants. That was my answer. Yes I wanna fuck him ... but I´m scared, too ...
“But I don´t want to hurt you.” I whisper unzipping his pants.
“don´t worry .. the first time it hurts but after a few pushes it feels fucking good.”
I take his pants off and his boxers. He lays under me - complete naked! I stroke his pale skin and his chest before I take my pants off. Argh ... the ugly boxers- I forgot ... anyway – so I take them off, too.
I get flustered.
“Don´t be so nervous.” Gerard whispers nibbling at my earlobe.
“Make me.” I say.
“Okay ...” Gerard pushes me down to the ground again and begin to jerk me off.
“ooh ...fuck - Gerard ... “ I moan in pleasure.
A few seconds before I´ll come Gee stops and looks straight into my eyes.
“fuck me Frankie.” He moans.
I nod and he turns around.
“are you sure?” I ask. FUCK I´m Horny! If he says no I´ve got a real BIG problem, ya know?
“Fuck me!” he nearly screams.
I push myself in.
“argh ...” Gerard whines.
“Are you okay?”
“yeah .. go on! Go on!”
I pull out and push in again.
“faster, Frankie!”
I do. I push myself in my boyfriend faster and faster. After a while he begins to moan loudly.
“Ooh fuck! It feels .. woah .. oh Frankie!”
“Gerard...” I moan, too. I gasp for breath ... I can´t hold it any longer!
“FRANKIE!!!” Gerard moans with desire and comes. The liquid makes stains on the carpet.
“GERARD!!!” I scream and come into him.
Gerard breaths heavily like me.
“That was ... fucking amazing ...” I pull out and lay down next to him.
“You´re a good fucker.” Gee blinks and pulls me closer to him. I cuddle up into his chest.
“that was your first boysex?” he asks. I nod.
“Damn, you´re good!” Gee laughs.
“thanks ...” I smile.
“When you´re ready I want you to feel the same.” Gee looks deep into my eyes.
“yeah, when I´m ready.” I reply ”Now I´m thirsty!” I say and clean up my throat.
“Me, too ... wanna beer?”
“yes!” I say and stand up to pull Gerard up.