Real Boys Kiss Boys

Hard words

“-od morning ...”
I know this voice ... I turn around. Alicia.
I screw up my mouth. I could kill her ... now ... Gerard holds me back by the arm and hisses soemthing I couldn´t hear.
“Bitch!” I say and Mikey looks confused from one to the other.
“What?!” Alicia asks.
“chatterbox!” I say and stand up.
“frankie ..” gerard pulls me down and I sit on my chair still giving Alicia evil looks.
“What did I do?” she asks.
“Dumbass ... you don´t know what you´ve done?” Gerard asks her.
“n .. no ...?”
“shut up, chatterbox! I can´t stand it! Bye!” I say and poke her by the shoulder while leaving the room.
“What´s wrong?” I hear Alicia mumble. I sit in the hallway and wrap my arms around my knees.
“Alicia ... do you remember anything of last night?” Gee asks.
“ ... no ... I´m not sure ...” She looks at Mikey who shrugges his shoulders. He don´t know anything either! ARGH.
“You saw me and Frank kissing in the kitchen.”
“WHAT?!”
“You turned around and told everybody about us being gay and kissing in the kitchen!” his voice gets louder.
“You .. both ... I mean ... you´re gay?”
“yes and I love Frank .. we would keep it a secret – but you destroyed everything! Frank´s right, you´re a chatterbox! Ray cracked up when he heard about us! He screamed at us and Frank ran away crying his fucking eyes out!”
“I ... I´m sory ... I didn´t ...”
“Shut the fuck up!” Gee yells at her.
“Gerard ... Don´t scream like that.” Mikey whispers.
“Mikey ... your girlfriend is to blame for all that!”
“Ray will understand! He consumes time, I promise!”
“Gerard, I`m really sorry ... I don´t want to hurt you ... or Frank ...”
“But you did!” Gee´s voice sounds as if he´s about to cry. “It hurts, Alicia! It fucking hurts! Ray screamed so fucking loud ... it hurts ... he´s my friend!” Now Gerard´s crying. I stand up and enter the room again. I huge him close and he sobs into my t-shirt.
“... I´m so sorry ...” Alicia repeats.
“it was bound to happen sooner or later ...” Mikey mumbles and looks down at his feet.
“yes .. but Ray hates us now...” I say.
“no he doesn´t ...” Mikey sighs.
A tear rolls down Alicia´s cheek. She turns and shut the door behind her. We hear her car start and she drives away.
“Thanks bro ...” Mikey says and go upstairs into his room.

[ gimme ideas what could happen next with Alicia? > but no accident, please ;-) ]