Real Boys Kiss Boys

the idea and the ***ing mobile

[ at midnight ]

Allen sleeps in my arms. My mum, Allen and I sit/lay on the couch watching TV. My mum looks terrible. Her yes are red. She cried so much this day ... it was too much. Dad is away. I know sooner or later he ´ll be back. He´ll stand in the doorway with his smirk I hate and he´ll get his stuff. After that he´ll disappear. Forever. I´ll never see him ever again!
I look at my mum. She was fallen asleep, too. I smile. Allen and she look so peaceful as if nothing had happened.
I sigh and close my eyes. After a while I feel the sleep crawls over my body.

[ the next morning ]

I open my eyes. Allen and mum are still to the right and to the left. I´ve an idea!
I stand up slowly and let them sleep in peace. I go into the bedroom of my parents. I open the wardrobe and sigh loudly before I grab a suitcase and put all dad´s clothes into it. After that I open the front door and throw the suitcase outside. If dad comes he´ll take his stuff and he´ll let us in peace.
I really hope so.
„What are you doing?“
I turn around and see Allen standing a few inches away from me. I huge him in silent. I pull away and smile a bit.
„Dad will never hurt you ever again, I promise.“
Allen grabs my hem of my shirt and pulls me into his direction. Wow he´s strong. He cuddles up into my chest. I feel his brigth smile.
Suddenly I hear my mobile beep. I got a message. I go into my room and search my mobile. Where the fuck could it be? Ah – there.
The message is from Gerard.

Alicia talked to Ray. He was drunk at the party – so please forgive him.
I forgave him. Hope you´ll think about it. I love you

Argh ... yeah he was drunk – anyhow he shouldn´t said that ... it still hurts. I remember what Gerard said to me “he consumes time. If he´s a real friend he´ll understand us!”
The alcohol is to blame for his vulgarity, isn´t it? I´ll consume time, too ...
Suddenly my mobile beeps again.
“Why won´t you all just leave me in peace?!” I rail against everything.
I grab my mobile. On the display stands “Bob”.

Hey, are you at home? Can I come to your´s?