Real Boys Kiss Boys

The `Gerard bat` and the bad Gerard

I gasp for breath and cross the street.
“welcome to `body attack`!” the man sings when I enter the studio.
“hello.” I mumble.
“Ah ... you´re back.”
“yes ... I saw a pretty cool bat in one of these books – and I want it tattooed with the name of my boyfriend in it.” I explain.
“boyfriend ... well, yeah okay ... follow me!” I follow him into another room and get very flustered.

[ 3 hours later ]

I feel the water. It runs down my back ... brrr it´s fucking cold ... warm ... warmer ... yeah that´s perfect! I grab the shampoo and wash my hair and do a man do while taking a shower ...
I take a towel and towel myself. I turn around and look into the mirrow.
The little black tattoo near my ledge looks beautiful. I stroke it carefully. I smile at the little bat and run my finger over the small letters under the bat: Gerard
“Frankie? Are you still showering?”
Gerard? What the fuck is he doing here?
“yeah?” I answer and wrap the towel around myself closer.
“I´m waiting for you in your room!” he explains.
“-kay!” I shout. Fuck I´ve forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom ... umm ... okay
I unlock the door and open it. A look to the left – a look to the right and I go straight into my room – just with the towel around my waist.
“Hey Gerard.” I mumble closing the door behind me.
“awwwww ... I´ll visit you every evening if you welcome me like that!” Gerard laughs.
I smirk.
“umm ... maybe I´ll welcome you nacked the next time?”
“WOAH! That would be great!” Gerard cheers.
“Forget it!” I squeal.
“but ...”
“It will palling –“
“okay okay ...” Gerard gives up.
Suddenly his hands are at my towel and they are going to pull it down.
I grab my towel and make a few steps backwards. I hope he didn´t noticed my tattoo.
“Frank ... come here ...”
“NO! You will pull my towel down!”
“maybe?” Gerard wiggle his eyebrows.
I smirk and sit down on his laps. He embraces me closing his eyes and cuddles up into my chest.
(I´m taller than Gerard ´cause I´m sitting on him xD )
“Gerard?”
“huh?”
“I´m randy ...”