Real Boys Kiss Boys

I get erection

First I look confused into his hazel eyes and then I rise an eyebrow and lean forward to kiss him on the cheek.
„really?“ I ask.
„yeah ... really“ Gerard nods.
„and what shall I do about that?“ I grab his shirt and take it off.
„dunno ...“ Gerard mumbles blushing a lil´bit.
My fingers run through his hair and with that I pull his face closer to mine and our lips touch. First very soft but then our kiss gets more agressive and harder. (something in my pants gets very hard, too)
I bit his lower lip and a little moan escapes his throat. I stop it and look down.
„yes .. you´re randy ...“ I notice.
Gee smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.
„I see you´re too“
I look at myself ...
„yeah ... ´cause you´re such a hot piece of ass!“ My lips crach into his and my hands grab his ass.
„woah!“ Gerard jumps and stands up so I fall down to the ground.
„I´m sorry, honey!“ Gerard covers his eyes with his hands.
„Honey is horny ...“ I whisper and Gerard look at me trough his fingers.
Gerard kneels down next to me and strokes my chest. I close my eyes. Suddenly I feel his lips attacking my stomach and then my nipples. SORE POINT!!!
„ah Gerard ..“ I moan loudly.
„ssshh ... everything okay ...“ Gerard shushes. I lay on the floor. Half nacked – just a towel around my waist – anyway ...
Gerard´s hands are wandering down to my belly button and ... sudenly I feel his hand near my crotch
SHIT THE TATTOO!!!
„Gerard – stop it!“ I open my eyes and look at him. He gives me confused looks ...
„what the fuck?“ he asks.
„I .. ehrm ... It´s not your fault .. it´s me ... I ... fuck!“ I stand up and walk over to my bed and drop. He shouldn´t see my tatto ... we´ll celebrate his birthday and when everybody is away we´ll have the best sex ever and then he´ll notice my tattoo and than we´ll have the bestest sex ever ... that´s my idea ...
Gerard still sits on the floor.
„Frankie .. is something wrong? I mean ... Did I do something wrong ... you behave strange for a few days ...“
„No no Gerard ... everything´s okay – trust me!“
„I wish I could – but tell me how shall I believe you? You´re so strange ...“
„Gerard ..“ I whisper and sit down behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist.
„It´s nothing .. I love you.“
„I love you too ...“ Gerard turns around.
„You´ll see it sooner or later...“ I blink.
„huh?“ now he´s really confused.
I place my hand on his chest and push him down so he lays on his back. I sit on top of him
( still with a towel around my waist!)
I kiss him hungrily with my hands on his cheeks. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. He is the winner – like always! Suddenly I feel something in me I can´t discribe but the kisses get more passionated and ... well I can´t discribe this feeling ...
I kiss his jaw line and undo his belly buckle. I open his tight black pants and take them off.
„Fraaaankie ...“ Gerard moans. My fingers play with the hem of his boxers and finally I pull them down to his ankles. With wide eyes he look at me.
I smirk and then I begin to stroke his balls. Gerard closes his eyes and moans with desire. Then I take him into my mouth and begin to suck. Gerard nearly cracks up. He grabs my hair not to lose control. I really hope my room is soundproof! After a few minutes Gerard comes into my mouth and I gulp his delicious sperm. I smirk at Gerard who´s still not approachable.
I lay down next to him and close my eyes. I don´t know how much time passed by when Gerard´s words reach my ears:
„now it´s your turn ...“

*wide eyes*