Real Boys Kiss Boys

Liar?

What?! I can´t believe it. Did he just say he loves me? No way ... or?
“say that again.” I demand.
“I . love . you . Frank . Anthony . Thomas . Iero.”
I can´t believe it. I CAN`T!
“don´t take me for a ride!” I get angry.
“Frank ... “ Gerard begins but I interrup him.
“Noo, you know I´m gay and now you´re taking the piss out of me! Stop teasing me!”
I would stand up but Gerard pulls me down and now I nearly sit on his laps.
“Frank...” Gerard says again and place his hands on my cheeks. He looks me deep into my eyes.
“liar!” I whisper.
“I don´t lie to you, you should know that.” Gee mumbles and kisses me on the point of my nose. I smile.
“I love you.” When he says this words I make us fall down on the lawn. I lay on top of him smiling all around my face.
“I love you so much!” I nearly shout and kiss him passionately.
The bell rings again and I uprise quickly. I look down at Gerard. MY Gerard! I give him a huge smile. He blinks. Then I run the whole way back into my room. I run too much today!

“Mr Way! You´re too late!” Gee acts like his teacher.
I begin to laugh. He looks so cute!
“You´re talented in being late!”
“I know” Gerard smiles, takes my hand and we´re holding hands the whole way to his house.
“Do you wanna come in or have you to go home?” Gee turns around to face me when we arrived at his front garden.
I shrug my shoulders.
“I think it´s better if I go home ... you know.”
“yes of course...” Gerard mumbles.
I lean towards him and kiss him on the cheek.
“That´s all?” He pouts.
I embrace him and give us a deep kiss.
“better” Gee smiles and let me go.