Real Boys Kiss Boys

How much do you want me?!

[ after a looooooooooong party ...]

“so please guys – DON`T BE SO FUCKING LOUD!!!” Mikey screams behind us.
I look up at Gerard smirking.
“Don´t bother ...” Gerard yells over his shoulder.
“hmpf.” I hear Mikey mumble.
*bang*
Gerard slams the door behind us. I lean against the door with my back. Gerard´s hands sneak under my t-shirt exploring my chest. Our lips collide and he pulls me closer I grant him permission to enter my mouth when he slides his tongue across my lips. When we eventually pull away I feel like I’m about to explode.
I run my fingers trough his hair while he bites at my neck softly. I want him – SO BAD!
The back of my head hits the wooden door. Gerard slips off his shirt and I stare at his beautiful pale chest ...
“Do you like what you see?” he whispers smirking at me.
“YES!” I jump into him kissing him heavily. We stumble backwards and finally we fall onto his mattress. He flips over so he´s on top of me pinning my wrists onto the rack.
“What are you doing?” I ask.
“I´ll kill you.” He jokes.
“But I don´t want to be dead.” I say acting angry and push him off of me so I sit down on top of him.
“hey ...” Gerard pouts.
“cmon ... it´s not that bad ...” I whisper and begin to suck and bite his neck. He moans slightly. I smile. That was what I wanna hear. I bite harder this time to make him moan loudly again. I take my shirt off and throw it away. Gerard places his hand at the back of my neck and pulls me down. His lips crash into mine and he kisses me hungrily. Suddenly he pulls away.
“I want you so bad ...” Gerard whispers.
I smirk at him.
“yeah?” I ask innocent “How much do you want me?”
“like ... THIS!!!!”

[ note from the author: WOAH? WHAT DID GEE DO?! ]