Real Boys Kiss Boys

Mum, cheeseburgers and finally: Allen!

“Mum! I´m home!” I scream when I enter our house. I live here with my little brother and my parents.
“Okay, Frankie!” she yelled back out of the bathroom: “Then I can go.”
“work?” I ask.
“yes, Dug told me that I can work there the whole month! That is great isn´t it?” She comes downstairs to me and kiss me an the cheek.
“Yes, mum ... that´s great!” I smile.
“What´s cooking? You look so ... abnormal happy!” She blinks.
“really? Umm I dunno ...” I mumble but I can´t stop smiling.
“Frankie, Franie ... “ she scurrys upstairs and leaves me alone with my huge smile.
“When will Allen come home?” I ask her.
No answer.
I shrug my shoulders and eat my cheeseburger.
“Allen, hmm I think he is going to come in a few minutes ... you´ll see. Bye honey!” she winks and leaves the house with a slamming door.
I crash on the couch, watching TV and change every minute the channel. Fuck off TV! I stand up and go upstairs into my room.
The door to my room is the final door in our hall way. You have to go the long long hall way down if you want to visit me in my untidy room.
I fall into my bed and close my eyes ...

“FRANKIE!!!!”
Shit.
Allow me to introduce ... this is my little brother Allen. He´s a irritant. But a sweet one. Sometimes he can destroy everything ... and sometimes I love him with all my heart.
“are you asleep?” stupid qestion, boy!
“ not any longer ...” I mumble and flip over. Now I lay on my back and look Allen into his baby blue eyes. He lays down next to me and cuddles up into my chest.
“What the fuck are you doing?” Ask him.
He shrug his shoulders.
“Nothing. Love you Frankie ...” he mumbles.
I bob up and look at him.
“No, come on ... whats wrong with you?” I ask. Now I´m curious ;) ya know?
“I saw you and Gerard holding hands.”
FUCK