Real Boys Kiss Boys

Frank freaks out

„Frank!“ he calls
My eyes are still closed. This isn´t real ...
„FRANK!!! Look me into the eyes!“
I open my eyes and gasp for breath when I see the knife he holds in his hand. The dark person comes closer to me and squats down in front of me with the knife near my face.
„you see this?“ he asks.
I close my eyes. Fuck! Gerard! If I survive this I´ll fucking kill you!
„YOU SEE THIS?!“ The man shouts.
I open my eyes and look at the blade of the knife. I almost can see my blood on it.
HOLY FUCK
I close my eyes again. Why does Gerard do this to me?
Suddenly I hear laughter. It sounds familiar ...
I know this laugh ...
„BOB!!!“ I scream and look from one to the other.
„Bob ...?“ The Person right in front of me takes his hoodie off. I gasp for breath.
IT IS BOB!!!
I look at the others who do the same and now I can see Mikey and Ray!
„FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!“ I scream. Tears are filling my eyes. This is too much for me!
„come on Frank, it was just a joke!“ They all laugh their heads off.
„THAT WASN`T FUNNY! FUCK YOU!!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!!“
„I´m sorry babe ...“ Gerard begins to cut my bonds.
„I COULD FUCKIN KILL YOU!“ I scream. „FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!“ I stand up and run deeper into the forest. My lungs feel like they were on fire butr I don´t care. I just wanna be far far away from all the stupid men who I called friends!
The tears are running down my cheek.
Gerard I hate you for this!!!