Real Boys Kiss Boys

Frankie loves his hair so much

“GERARD ARTHUR WAY! WHY IS MY HAIR GREEN?!” I yell at him. Gerard just shouts with laughter.
“GERARD – I`M SERIOUS!” I scream.
“me too!” Gerard laughs.
“look there – they are sooo cuuuuteee!”
“What?” I turn around and see Bubble and Pansy ...
“WHAT DID YOU DO??!” I scream.
“why is Bubble blue and Pansy pink??? GERARD?!!!!!”

“WHAT?? Frankie!! Come on ... wake up!!” I feel a hand running trough my hair. I open my eyes.
“Gerard and now tell me what did you do to our hamsters – AND WHAT ABOUT MY HAIR???”
“calm down ... I did nothing, trust me!” Gerard strokes my cheek. He leans down and kisses me.
“It was just a dream ...” he whispers looking me deep into the eyes.
I stand up and rush ove to the mirror ...
My hair is ... normal!!! No green or any other colour ...
Note to self: Don´t dye your hair green!
Gerard wraps his arms around me from behind.
“And what did I do in your dream?” he asks kissing my neck.
I blush a lil bit.
“well ... Bubble was blue and Pansy was pink and my hair ... WAS GREEN!”
Gerard laughs.
“really?”
“yes ... and you nearly were convusled with laughter!” I explain. “So shut up!”
“really ... was I? ... okay I shut up ...” Gerard whispers and kisses me passionately from behind (that sounds difficult – I know – but I´m so small so that´s no problem)
“hmm ...” I mumble kissing back.