Real Boys Kiss Boys

I´ll be there for you through it all

“Frank?” he asks me with crossed arms looking at me with a strange look.
“yes?” I smile.
“What do you want here?”
“I´ll show you!” I take him by the hand again and pull him to the swings.
“Frank what the fuck do we want here?” he begins to smile. I push him onto one of the 3 swings and he laughs.
“Frank?”
“yeah?” I come closer, sit down on his lap and kiss him passionately. The little boy you wants to the swings too turns around and runs away. I smile into our kiss.
“What´s there to laugh about?” Gerard asks me.
“there was just a little boy ... he saw us and ... I think he´ll run home to his mum.” I laugh shrugging my shoulders.
“Muuuuum there were two boys at the court – the one kissed the other!!!” Gerard´s voice sounds like a 5 year old. We both laugh loudly. I stand up and sit down on my own swing. A few minutes we say nothing just swinging higher and higher.
“I´m better than you!” Gerard suddenly laughs.
“I bet you´re not!!” I shout and swing higher. We laugh loudly – suddenly I feel like I´m a child – maybe 7 years old or something like that ...
Gerard jumps from the swing and lays in the sand. I follow him.
“wow ... I wasn´t here for so long ...” Gerard sighs with a broad smile.
“me too.” I nodd.
We lay there in the sand looking to the sky and the small white clouds above us.
“Our clothes will be dirty –“
“we´ll have sand in our boxers ...” I add.
“But I don´t care ...” Gerard looks at me. His beautiful eyes are shining brightly ...
“It doesn´t matter ... nothing matters when you´re next to me ...” I whisper.
“I love you – “
he can´t say more ´cause I press my lips on his. I´m so damn happy ... he pulls away looking into my eyes seriously.
“I will never let you fall, I stand up with you forever ...” he sings. His voice is just a whisper but I can hear his words.
“I´ll be there for you through it all ...” we sing together.
His hand strokes my cheek and I close my eyes.
“I love you so much.” I whisper. A single tear run down my face.

THE END