Real Boys Kiss Boys

... a night with Gerard

I take off his shirt and look at his pale chest. He smirks. I begin to kiss my way from his belly button up to his neck. I kiss harder and finally I bite his neck.
“Fraank ...” He moans. I know he loves it so badly! Hihi
I stoop and look into his eyes. He pulls my head onto his direction and kisses me. Out ounges fight for dominace – finally he wins...
A few seconds later my shirt falles down to the floor. He gives me love and attention while I sit on top of him. Shit! My pants are too tight ... Gerard notices that and now his hands are creeping down to my crotch.
“Gerard ...” I hiss.
“yeah, babe ... something wrong?” he asks innocent.
“I get tunred on ... stop it, please ...”
“But that´s what I want” Gee explains and fiddle at the hem of my boxers which makes me even hornier.
“You´ll get sweet revenge ...” I smile and kiss him. We snog a few minutes and then he flip us around, now is he the one who sits on top.
“better we pull your tight pants off ... before little Frankie gets hurt, ya know?” Gerard opens my belt buckle. My pants fall down next to my shirt. I lay under Gerard – just in boxers!
“cute” he simply says, and drags at my bats-boxers.
“They could be mine...” He notices and smiles at me.
“I know ... you can borrow them from me if you want” I rise an eyebrow and he laughs.
“yeah ... maybe.” He kisses my left hip up to my nipple. AH! SORE POINT!!!
“Geeer .. ard ... ehmmm ....” I moan. WOAH it feels so fucking good ...
I´m really sensitive at my nipples ... he totally turn me on!
Suddenly I feel his cold hand in my boxers!
“mmmmh” I moan with desire while he took me into his hand and begin to jerk me off.
“oooh Gerard! FUCK!!! My brother will hear us ...” I groan.
“psst, stop worrying and enjoy ...” Geard has flashing eyes. I give up and let him do what ever the fuck he wants ... and it feels fucking good ...
“Gerard ... I ...”
He jerk me off faster ... and faster.
“Ger-ARD!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!” I moan with pleasure and come into his hand.