666

three

I took a deep breath in and out to calm myself down. Telling myself "it's just a number" just wasn't working. Because it's not just a number. 666: the number of the devil. That's what it will always be, no matter how much I convince myself it's just a lousy number.

I sighed as I walked over to the broken mirror. Scattered on the floor were few pieces of glass, all of various sizes. I picked them up, placed them on the counter in the kitchen, and walked over to the couch.

I flicked through the channels, trying to find MTV. I found it after few minutes of searching. Right now there were commercials on, and "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance was on.

I was into My Chemical Romance, so I watched it. They're one of my favorite bands. One day I will go to a concert. Yeah right, like that'll ever happen. I thought to myself.
The music video now ended, and a lame reality show was on.

"God dammit." I turned the TV off and threw the remote to the other side of my crappy couch.

I rested my head on the back of the couch, and closed my eyes. I soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

"There's no way to escape...there's no way to escape..." A deep, devilish voice echoed in my head. I shot open my eyes and looked around. There's no way to escape what? What does that mean? Why is this voice in my head?

So many questions floated around in my head. Questions with no answers.
I need to get fresh air. I need to get all of this out of my head.

I grabbed my jacket, and walked out of the crappy apartment building.

When I reached the parking lot, I was shocked. I have never seen so much black in my life...and it was all over the place. The small animals started slowly walking towards me, and I had no way to escape.