United States of MSI

First (and only) chapter

"Yeah, this will do," Jimmy nodded, sitting down in the leather chair behind the desk and twirling around. Steve, Kitty and Lyn-Z were standing in front of the desk, looking around the room and wondering how someone didn't get dizzy from just looking at the walls. What they were doing there in the first place was beyond all of their knowledge, all of the sudden they were picked up and brought to the big white house, and apparently Jimmy had somehow forgotten to style his hair and clean his suit so he was still in his stage outfit that was smelling slightly from use.

"I don't like the colors of those walls though, too much white. Let's paint them all black," James said, pointing to one of the guards that was standing in one of the many doors that led towards the room. "You, get me five cans of black paint."

"Jimmy, this is the white house for something."

"Well from now on it's the black house, deal with it!" Jimmy shot back at Lindsey who had a hard time keeping in her laughter.

"Alright, now, guys, meet my new secretary, Lou," Jimmy pointed at the young girl standing in the doorway with a few papers already in her hand. She had glasses pushed up her nose and her long, dirty blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

“Hello, nice to meet you,” Lou nodded towards the three other people before pushing the papers into Jimmy's hands. “Those are the dates of the next big tour, make sure you get there in time, the bus is ready for you to use and the tank is full, so is the fridge and the bunks are all made up to your likes.”

“Great job, Lou!”

“No problem Mr. J,” Lou winked before walking back out of the room. Steve looked up from the magazine he was reading on one of the blindingly white couches and looked up at Jimmy.

“You're not afraid she's going to use you and make you cheat on Mrs. Euringer?”

"I'm more afraid that Chantal will cheat on me with Lou than the other way around.”

“Oh, well, I call vice!” Steve said quickly, smirking at the two girls of the band who glared at him, still standing in front of the desk.

“Alright, but pretty Lyn is the minister of gay husbands. You can be my spokesperson and vice! Oh, and I'm renaming this country,” James halted, “The United States of MSI!”

“Beat that Righ?!” Lyn stuck out her tongue at Steve who grumbled and muttered some curses under his breath.

“And Kitty cat can be....” James frowned thinking about it, “our secret agent slash ninja slash minister of pranking!”

“And awesome drummers!”

“Of course, my dear!” Jimmy said excited, “Oh, I'm liking this job already!”

“Lou dear, could you get me Simon Cowell on the line? I want him to be my minister of assholes,” James smirked in the intercom, “seriously, that guy is perfect for the role!”

“Oh and Lindsey, if you could call your husband, I want to hire him as minister of the gayliner, that'd be just wonderful,” Jimmy smiled sweetly at Lindsey who was already typing in her husbands cell phone number.

“Alright, I got the feeling we're missing someone here,” Jimmy said after a few moments, frowning and looking at the papers in front of him even if they didn't interest him one bit, they weren't due to go on tour for another couple of months anyway.

“Minister of crazy birds'nests?”

“I liked that hairstyle, thank you very much,” Jimmy glared at Steve who had suggested it, trying to wipe the smirk of the man's face.

“Oh come on, your hair looked like a fucking bird's nest, even the fans agree with me when I say that.”

“One more word and you're no more the vice president, mister!”

Steve closed his mouth and forgot all about the suggestion, not wanting to lose his spot as vice president. Jimmy placed his finger on his chin and spun around in the leather chair again.

“Sir, I brought you the five cans of black paint you ordered,” the guard said, entering the room again with the five cans of paint all stacked up on one pile and held up by the man's hands.

“Good boy!” James jumped up and down, grinning like mad, “Here, have a cookie.”

James turned to the band and jerked his head towards the cans of pain that the guard had just placed on the white carpet, “Come on guys, each a can of paint and let's rock this joint!”

“Shouldn't we get plastic first and like, get this place, covered up?” Kitty asked, stopping James from opening one of the cans.

“But I want to paint now!” James whined.

“Jimmy, first plastic, then paint, didn't you learn that in preschool?” Steve shot at Jimmy who pouted at him before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Alright fine, you, kid, get me plastic to cover this thing up so we can paint!”

“Right away, sir!” the young man said before walking out of the room.

“God, that guy looks like he has a stick shoved up his ass,” James commented, cocking his head to one side and looking at the back of the retreating man.

“Oh now I remember! I need a minister of defense, tommy guns and random awesomeness! Get me one of those! That Light Yagami kid is kind of awesome, get him!”

“Jimmy, Light is a fictional character, you can't get him as your minister of tommy guns and defense, awesomeness, whatever he'll be,” Lindsey pointed out.

“Don't ruin my fun, you!” James said, looking mock hurt, “At least get me a guy that looks like him!? I need a minister of deep sexy voices that makes ladies cum and he has to have a pretty face, too!”

“Christian Bale?” Lou suggested, walking in the room with a platter that had four cups of steaming coffee on them before handing everyone their own coffee.

“Perfect!” James beamed, “I knew I would like you, girl!”

Lou smirked at James before walking back out of the room to contact the list of people James had put together in the mean time.

“And get that Indiana Jones dude, I want him as my minister of spelunking and adventure for oldies!”

“Right away, sir,” Lou shot back from in her office next door.

“Oh, and get me, that, I don't know, that red haired guy, you know, with the faded hair and his smirk that I really don't like, yeah that guy,” James nodded, “I just forgot his name, something with flowers, and Jack.”

“What is he minister for?”

“Irritating smirks and chicken tiles.”

“Alright, I'll call him,” Kitty nodded, taking out her cellphone and apparently already knowing who Jimmy was talking about.

“Oh and get me Billie Joe Armstrong, too, he can be, uhm, minister of white asses or something,” Jimmy pointed out, smirking at Steve who got out his cellphone to call Billie.

“Hey Jimmy, Jackie asks if he should bring the rest of the band and Anna, should he?”

“I knew his name had a Jack in it! Sure, that Anna chick can be my minister of, bribing people, and well I'll think of something for the other band members.”

“Evan?” Lindsey asked.

“Minister of tackling?” Jimmy tried, looking around before smirking a bit uncomfortable.

“Taffy?”

“Minister of wikipedia addicts?”

“Perfect, and, Gerry Bryant?” Lindsey asked.

“Minister of,” Jimmy frowned, “of grumbling!”

Leaning back in the leather chair, Jimmy thought of who he could appoint next, and realizing that the white walls were really starting to give him a horrible head ache. Letting the rest of the band start on their new duties, and to inform the country of the new changes, Jimmy relaxed as silence took over the oval room. Briefly, he through of the young kid that he ordered to bring plastic so he could paint the room black, realizing that he never really showed back up again.

“Egh, he'll be adopted by aliens or some sort, what do I care,” Jimmy rolled his eyes.

“Hey Mr. J, Mrs. J is here to see you,” Lou said in the intercom, sounding rather bored as if she was just interrupted while sharpening her knives or something.

“Well, let her in! She can be, oh wait, she's already something,” Jimmy closed his mouth, realizing that that was the best thing to do in a situation like this.

“James Euringer!” Chantal stormed in the room, not exactly looking all too happy. She was dressed in a black dress and a pearl necklace was around her neck as her hair fell over her shoulders slightly.

“Chantal!” James said, standing up and walking over to her, trying to hug her but he was stopped by Chantal slapping him.

“You, are late for our dinner appointment,” Chantal glared at him.

“What dinner appointment?”

“You would know if you got out of your bed, you asshole!”

Jimmy blinked, rubbing his cheek and realizing that, the tour bus didn't resemble the white house as much as he liked it to be.

“Aw, shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
* No Man's Land (Jackie Flores, Taffy White, Gerry Bryant and Evan Wise) is owned by Jinxeh, go check the story out, it's awesome.

* I like to note that, this oneshot is written pure for fun and not to insult anybody, so please don't start hating me because I said something, negative about a bandmember or someone you like that appeared in the story. This is all just for fun, thank you.