Day At The Park

What Hapened Last Night?

I wake up on Ryan's couch. My head is throbbing. It’s hard to describe what I feel like. It’s kinda like you’ve just come out from a live rock show, ur ears have popped and u got the fly or something at the same time. I look around to see Ryan a few of my mates sprawled across the floor totally knocked out by last night.

Speaking of last night my memory of it is all a blur. I can’t remember a bloody thing. I try to wake everyone up. They all feel the same as me but worse. Everyone just drops back down again and fall back to sleep. The expressions on their faces. Hilarious. It’s kinda like a lost Bambie expression is smudged over their faces. I just smile to myself thinking where’s that damn camera when u need it.

I check my watch to c what the time is. At the moment it’s now 8:45. Omg it’s 8:45. My skool started like 15mins ago. I’m so going to be dead. My head teacher will give me prob two weeks worth of detentions and make u do some kind of community service in the skool. She’s so strict and I swear she has it in for me. I think the sight of me makes her sick coz of my fashion. Her names Miss Prela but she mite as well b called Miss Uppity, or Miss Look Down On People Who R Not Her. I’m going to b even later coz I need to have a wash. I absolutely stink of alcohol. It’s oozing out of my pours. I think the others skool starts at the same time as mine. They’ll b dead too with me so at least I wont die alone!

I franticly start to wake the others, properly this time and all I hear is a sea of people moan at me for disturbing them. “Come on u guys. You’ve got to wake up,” I say in a really small voice. I know how they feel. Like u just want to stay undisturbed just until the hangover wears of. But if I don’t take action we’ll all b in worse trouble than were already in. “Please wake up. Were all late for skool and our teachers r going to kill us,” I say hoping someone listens to me.

I shake Ryan as he’s the only one who hasn’t woken yet. I wait a few seconds but It’s totally hopeless shaking him coz he keeps getting up then falling back to sleep again. I decide to get a bucket of water to throw over him. That soon got him up and alert.