I'm Not Okay

This is the best day ever

We finished our makeup and clothes and got everything together. My bedside clock said 6:00 and the concert started at 9. I should call Brennan now...

"Brennan?" I had called him on my cell in my living room. My mom was out AGAIN with that new boyfriend. I hadn't actually seen my mother in the last four days which was usual. The longest she's stayed out was around four weeks.
"Lily?" I heard him ask.
"Yuppers." I said cheerily.
"Are you ready to go? We can pick you and Haley up if you want. Just tell me your address."
"Okie dokes. I live at 612 Ferguson Ave. in the Newark district."
"Roger that. We'll be there in about...20...minutes. Okay?"
"Perfect." I said.
"Byebyees." He said. I could tell he was smiling.
"Goodbye Brennan." I sang.
We hung up and told Haley they were coming. While we waited, we watched TV. I brought up my TiVo screen and an MCR performance on Fuse had recorded. We watched that until we heard the doorbell ring.

"Why hello Ms. Lily" Brennan bowed.
"You're such a dork." I said laughing.
"HA! Look who's talking!" He shouted, now laughing with me.
I giggled and Haley and I got in his car. We wanted to be there early so it wouldn't be completely crowded and inpossible. Besides, we were going backstage...