I'm Not Okay

The Sharpest Lives

***LILYS POV***
I woke up in Brennan's arms and everyone else was standing around me. Someone had put an icepack on my head and when I stood up, my head burned.

"You had hit your head when you passed out on the coffee table." Frank said sullenly.
"Oh." I muttered.

I sat all the way up and cringed in pain for my head.

"How long was I out?" I managed to mutter out.
"About two hours." Gerard said. He looked like he had been crying.
"Oh." I said again.

I stood up ignoring the pain and walked around to try to wake up my legs that had fallen asleep.

"Don't you all have to go on-stage? And where are Bob, Ray, and Mikey?" I asked.
Frank laughed. "Feeling better?" He asked as he gave me a cup of coffee.
"Yeah, I guess. I just got too stressed." I answered bleakly.

Me passing out had happened before so I was used to it and knew what I should do and not do right after I woke up.

"Bob, Mikey, and Ray are in a different dressing room. We almostalways split two between us five. Only about an hour before the show starts do we go in the same room..." Gerard explained. He stil looked pretty worried.

--Time elapse forward about another hour--
Brennan and Frank were playing Guitar Hero while Ryan and Haley were outside doing who knows what. Gerard and I were seated on the couch watching Brennan and Frank.

"Hey guys! We need finish sound check---" Mikey trailed off as he saw me and Brennan.
"Oh Fuck." He muttered. I got up and hugged him.
"I-I didn't me-mean that in a ba-bad way..." He stuttered not taking his eyes off of me.
I walked over and hugged Ray who was staring at me with his jaws half-way to the floor. Then I hugged Bob who just smiled, ruffled my hair and said, "Nice to see you again, kid."
I knew that he was going to be a good friend of mine.

Brian came in to talk with MCR and didn't look all that shocked to see me, just nodded his head and patted me on my head.

After the guys had finished putting their make-up on and costumes, they satand waited. Frank was playing some warm-up chords while Bob tapped his fingers on the table in a cool, jazzy rhythm. Ray was humming the beat to I'm Not Okay. Gerard was doing some weird vocal warm-ups which were practically screamos and me and Mikey were talking.

"So you were in Newark all this time?" He asked, his glasses on the very tip of his nose.
"Yup. Born and raised."
"Jesus. I justcannot believe that all of this time searching for you, and you were practically next-door to mum's house." He said to himself.

"Alrighty boys. Let's go." A woman said from the door. As Mikey passed her, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and she smiled. Me and Brennan left with them and followed them to the stage opening. I could see hundreds of thousands of fans it seemed. It just looked so aweing with all of the screams and lights.

"Careful Lady Bug. You have no idea how vicous those teenies can get..." The woman that kissed Mikey said.
"I'm Alicia." She said.
"Oh. Hi. I'm Lily."
"So you're Mikey's neice?" She was smiling still. A nice, warm smile.
"Yeah. You two go out?" I asked.
"Yes we do. He's just...well...so Mikey." She laughed. I liked her laugh. It sounded HAPPY.
I laughed too and we both watched as my father, and four new best friends performed the twinkling music that saved so many lives...