Just Like Broken Glass

Things Are Shaping Up To Be Pretty Odd

"So...let me get this straight. You are a vampire and you were turned by a member of the Dandies." Dralynn said, trying to clear up everything her brother had told her in the last hour.

"Not just a Dandy. The leader or the king or whatever the hell you want to call him. Either way, I hate him." Pete said angrily.

"Right. The leader of the dandies and his name is Will and I'm supposed to stay away from him. Got it." she said, not sure why her brother would have to warn her to stay away from him.

She knew that he was her brother's worst enemy, so why would she go near him?

"Is that all you wanted me to know, Pete? Or do you want to tell me that you're going to change me to, because I'm really tired since I sleep at night." she said, standing up.

"That's all. And don't ever joke about me changing you, because I am not going to make you live this life." Pete said angrily.

Dralynn jumped a bit at the harsh tone in her brother's voice and nodded before heading to the spare bedroom she would be sleeping in.

xXx

"What do you want Ryan?" a soft yet harsh voice demanded of the pale figure in front of him.

"Pete Wentz' sister moved into town last night." the stick-thin boy answered, shifting his weight nervously from foot to foot.

"Good. Give her a week to get comfortable and feel safe, then we'll put the plan into action."

Ryan nodded. "Yes sir."

"William, what are you going to do to that poor girl?" a small-framed platinum-blonde girl off to the side of his chair asked with her hands on her small hips.

William smiled to himself.

"You'll find out soon, love."


Dralynn woke with a jolt.

She'd been having that dream every night for the past few days and couldn't understand what it meant.

She figured it was just because she was worked up over what her brother told her.

With a shake of her head she got up and walked into her bathroom.

It was deafeningly quiet in her house since she was alone, and it honestly gave her the creeps. So she always had a radio on. If she didn't, the smallest sound would send her into hysterics.

Her brother definiately had her worked up.

After her shower, she decided to go sit on the couch and watch TV.

Just as she sat down, there was a knock at her door.

"What the hell? Who on earth would be knocking at my door? I don't know anyone." she mumbled to herself as she got up to answer the door.

"Um...hi?" she said as she opened the door, revealing a small platinum-blonde girl with streaks of red and black in her hair.

"Hi." the girl replied nervously. "I'm Chelsea, I live right across the hall."

Dralynn nodded. "I'm Dralynn. I live here." she joked.

Chelsea laughed quietly.

"Do...you want to come in?" Dralynn asked.

Chelsea smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"So when did you move in?" Dralynn asked as she fell back onto the couch.

"Yesterday. I moved in with my boyfriend, Brendon. You should meet him sometime." she said.

Dralynn nodded.

There was something strange and familiar about this girl, but she just couldn't figure out what.

She'd regret not knowing later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
That's Chelsea.
She's 19.
Comments and suscriptions make me smile!
ily<3
Oh and...Dralynn WAS Ryan...but that would be CONFUSING >.O