I Don't Know If I Could Ever Love You...Again

We're Late...

"Bill!" I groaned swatting at him.

"Grrmph." He moved around and turned to his side.

"Get your ass up!" I moved him around roughly.

"Waaaaas?" He stirred around.

"Wake up and make Milo breakfast!" I pushed him rougher. "I'm late for work!"

"I'm up. I'm up." He groaned opening his eyes as he yawned. "What time is it?" His bare torso was exposed as he sat up.

"Seven thirty." I said tapping my foot.

"Sorry." He smiled giving me his hand that I took. Not expecting it, he easily pulled me down to his lips and held me there for a passionate kiss.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Milo shouted from somewhere.

Bill let out a groan as he let me go. His eyes turned to a glare as I smirked at him as I walked out of the room. Milo ran into me just as I set both of my feet into the hallway.

"What is it, mi'jo?" I hugged him.

"I'm hungry." He protested.

"I'm late for work and your dad is up already. He is going to make you break-"

"Come one Milo!" Bill cut me off cheering. "Let's get something to eat!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Congratulations!" Everyone at the saloon cheered as I walked through the doors.

"Thanks." I smiled as I got a few hugs. "Wow, didn't know it was a big thing."

"Mi'ja." My mom pulled out of her hug. "You are graduating from university, how is that not a big thing?"

"Ok. Fine. Fine." I sighed nodding with a smile. "Guess that you are right."

"What time is the ceremony at?" Kathleen asked.

"Two o'clock." I told her as I walked to my chair. "You guys coming?" I asked taking out my stuff.

"I am!" A chorus shouted just before we all went to work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Congratulations class of 2014 (I don't know if that would be correct timing.)." The weird school's directors spoke into the microphone. "You did it!"

That was when we all stood up and threw our caps up in the air with a loud cheer as the audience began to clap like mad. "We did it!" Joe shouted in his cap and gown as he hugged me.

"No more fucking school!" Jake cheered.

"We're outta here!" I cheered with a big smile as I hugged my friends.

"I love you guys so much right now." Mac started to cry a little.

"Aww, man!" Mikeal swatted his shoulder. "Don't cry, that's a chick thing."

"Hey!" I gasped totally offended. "That was so not true!"

"I say we party!" Joe jumped up and down on Mac.

"Whose in?" Jake asked looking around.

"Can't," I sighed with one arm around Mac.

"Why not?" Mac stopped crying and they all looked at me.

"Hello." I rolled my eyes and pointed at my stomach. "Like five months here."

"Hey baby!" Joe shouted leaned down to my stomach's level. "Your lazy ass mother finally graduated UCLA."

"Joe!" I pushed him off as he laughed his ass off.

"Mommy!" Milo shouted making me turn my head. He ran a few feet in front of Bill and my family.

"Milo!" I smiled as I caught him up in my arms.

"You did it!" He cheered giving me a big smile as he wrapped his small arms around my neck. "No more school for you!"

"Thank you, mi'jo." I hugged him close to me.

"Milo!" The guys cheered as they ruffled his hair.

"Glückwünsche, Liebe." A voice whispered in my ear as the wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Come on Milo." Jake sighed taking him out of my arms. "You are too young to see this.

"Bill!" I turned around with a big smile on my face.

"Liebe!" He shouted back with equal enthusiasm. "You did it!" And his lips where on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him to me, he pulled me to him by my waist.

"Guys!" The guys groaned. "We have a kid here! NO P.D.A!"

"I agree with that." My brother, mother and sister said.

"Sorry." I huffed as I broke the kiss blushing.

"Mi'ja." My mom shook her head. "Congratulations." And her arms flew on me as she gave me a teary eyed hug.

"More cring." I sighed as I patted her back with my siblings looking at me as though I were crazy.

"I say we celebrate!" Joe's, Jake's, Mikeal's, Mac's parents, and my mom all said as they stood behind us.

"Ja," Bill grabbed my hand. "They deserve it."

We all got into our cars and drove to a restaurant all together. Once their I took off the cap and gown to reveal my clothes underneath. Image (LOL, I actually own the earrings in the pic) Once we walked in, everyone there screamed either "Congratulations" or "Glückwünsche". A huge smile came on my face as I saw old friends, family members and a few new faces.

"Kitzia!" Tom shouted with a big smile as he suddenly appeared in front of me, making me jump back. "You finally graduated!" He laughed giving me a big hug.

"Tom!" Your here?" I asked in the hug.

"Yup!" He nodded letting me go. "Gustav. Georg. Their wives. And." He smiled looking down at my stomach. "Hey little nephew!"

"God Tom. " Bill mumbled. "Twins."

"Twins??" Tom shot to my face for help. "And, oh mein gott!" His face went wide in shock looking out in space behind us.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "And who???"

"My mom. And step-dad." Bill said.

"Don't look now," Tom looked straight behind me. "But here they come. Good luck!" And he rushed off.