When a Bratz meets the Brothers

CHAPTER 4.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry dumping this all on you guys. You think I must be a weird girl. Less in an hour, you guys already saw me in tears, happy, chatty, angry, and what else, grossed out.” She wipes her tears with back of her hand.
Suddenly the bus hit the breaks. Kevin and Cloe were standing and they’re now on top of each other. Kevin holds his hands to keep the distance between Cloe and him. Kevin is lost in her crystal blue eyes. Cloe’s heart is pumping faster. She looks at his hazel eyes, it was so dreamy. Dreamier than Cameron’s eyes, Cloe just realize Cameron, her boyfriend back at home. Cloe about to say something but Joe cut her out.
“Ok-kay! What about the plans? What we’re going to discuss?” Joe claps his hands together. He’s smiling at Cloe and Kevin innocently.
Kevin and Cloe stand up. They’re both blushing, Kevin gives her a tissue and she grabs it, shyly. “Ehem, LIKE what I asked, what we’re going to plan?” Joe brought back them to reality.
“Yeah, we should discuss.” Nick said. Kevin nods and sits next to Nick. Joe and Cloe sit opposite them. Joe turns to Cloe and winks. She looks at him weird. Joe once again, fails to impress the Angel.

After the discussion…

“We have a radio interview after this and then a concert. You cannot follow us to the concert because we’re afraid mom could see you. So, here Kevin’s Mac, if you want to online and stuff, here’s you bed/bunk, or whatever you want to call it. Food is in the cabinets or in the fridge. You got our numbers, just call if there’re any emergency. Umm, what else?” Nick explains to Cloe. She listens everything what he said.
“Oh, we’re in 94.1 if you want to hear us in the radio.” Joe said. He straightens his shirt and fixes his beret. Kevin checks his curly hair in front of the mirror and Nick slips in his tan jacket.
“Okay, got it. Good luck guys.” Cloe stands up and go to each of the brothers try to fix something. Kevin with his tie and hair, Joe with his beret and scarf and Nick with his tie and his curls.
“Wow, if you were here everyday, we don’t need to hire another stylist.” Joe jokes.
Cloe giggles, “Thanks.”
The boys got out of the bus and leave her alone in the bus. She opens Kevin’s Mac and begins to search, ‘Jonas Brothers’. She pushes every button about Jonas Brothers and put it on tabs and listens to their songs. She clicks on ‘Inseparable’ and begins to read everything about them.

After the radio interview…

The brothers were just out of the studio after a radio interview. It is 12.34 and the boys want to lunch. So, Mrs. Jonas offers Chinese. (idk what they eat before a concert, so, I made it up.)
“Hey, don’t we need to bring lunch for Cloe?” Joe whispers to his brothers. Cloe is stuck in his head since they’re out of the bus. In the interview, he messed up something just because he’s thinking about Cloe. “Yeah, what do you think she wants?” Nick asks.
“Let me call her.” Joe quickly opens his phone and searches for her name: Cloe Dolly. After a few rings, she picks up. “Hello?” she answers in out of breath.
“Hey, Cloe, what are doin’?”
“I’m taking shower, I just realize I don’t have clothes, so, can I borrow one of you guys’ clothes?” she asks Joe. Joe’s mind is thinking about something naughty. After a few second, he’s back to reality.
“Yeah, sure. They’re in the drawer. Hey, we’re going to grab lunch, Chinese is good?”
“Yeah, pick me anything, I don’t care. I can’t wait for you guys to come back; I’m so bored…… And you guys did great in the radio. Kevin talked a lot didn’t he?”
“Yeah, he’s chatter like you.” Joe said teasingly.
“Hey… that’s not very nice of you.” Cloe whines in playful way.
“Aww, sorry Angel.” Cloe is blushing in the other line. She’s glad that he can’t see her. Her cheeks are so red. Why of these Jonas boys make her blush so easily. Just by called her Angel, can make her knees wobble. “So, Chinese then?”
“Yeah, kay, see you later…”
“Bye.”

“Cloe, we’re home!” Joe greets, “or a bus or home/bus.”
“Hey guys,” she giggles.
“Did you have a great time left alone in this bus?” Nick asks while taking off his jacket. Even they just met that morning; they act like they know each other for all their life. Well, except, Kevin. He’s more quite than usual.
“Well, I learn things about you guys.” Cloe said proudly to the boys. Nick and Joe smile, Kevin is staring outside the window while the bus is moving. Cloe looks at him at the corner of her eye.
“What did you learn?” Joe asks.
“That Kevin is very talkative. But then why he’s barely said hello to me?” Cloe crosses her arm and lean on her right foot looking at him.
Everyone look at him. He just realize people are staring at him, “What?”
“I think that was a wrong fact then?” Cloe asks with an eyebrow raised.
“No, he was very talkative, very articulate. I don’t know, why don’t you ask him?” Nick suggests. Cloe looks at Nick and then Kevin. Joe feels like he left out. He quietly walks to his bunk, rest until the reach to the arena.
“You think so?” Cloe asks Nick for confirmation.
“Yeah.” Nick nods.
“Kevin, why are so quite?” Cloe sits opposite Kevin.
He shrugs then stands up, “I going to the back.” He grabs his guitar and brings it to the back.
“I think I’m going to talk to him. And eat, I’m starving!” she takes the box from Nick and goes to the back.
Kevin’s plucking his guitar to a new rhythm. Cloe slowly walks towards him and asks, “Can I sit there?” she points a sit in front of Kevin. She opens her box, “May I?”
He shrugs.
She starts to eat and after she finished the first bite, she’s talking. “Why don’t we get to know each other? But before that, what’s on your mind?”
“I don’t know, since you were here, I felt something’s going to be wrong. No offence, but I felt my heart is heavy. Have you ever felt that way?” Kevin asks, looking at her blue eyes.
“I don’t think I do. But I have felt my heart stop. I mean, literally.” Cloe smiles at him.
“Really? How’s it felt? And how it happened?” Kevin amazed. His sour face lightens.
“I am a klutz.” She shows a guilty face, “So, I was walking down my school stairs. Somehow I missed a step, then,” she snaps her finger, “I was waking up in a hospital room a week later. My mom said, my head hit the step and got 17 stitches. And my heart bit stop for 5 second in the ambulance. Wanna see the stitches?” she asks Kevin. Kevin scrunches his nose in disgusting. She showed him the stitches, it was there. He can’t believe the creator of the Bratz was even made that scar. Kevin amazed. For like half an hour, they’re non-stop talking until they reach the arena.

The boys were rocking at the concert like they always do. Cloe couldn’t come, so, she waits them in the bus, again. They’re still thinking about how she’s going to sleep this night. Is she going to sleep in the bus?
After the show, the boys get ready to go back to their bus. But their mum stops them. She said until nobody’s there. She looks at her sons’ eyes one at a time. “I know you know something that I don’t know and you better tell me now?”
Kevin, Joe and Nick look at each other, gulp.