My Guitar Hero

Part II

Part 2

I really hate hotel rooms.

I mean it was nice for the Archuleta’s to pay for me to have my own private room, but I would’ve rather stayed with David. I get so freaked out and lonely. Only the Archuleta’s are way conservative and would never let me stay in the same room as David. So what do I do? I sneak into his room when everyone’s asleep.

“David? It’s me. Are you awake?” I had been knocking on his door for like five minutes now.

“What are you doing here? I thought you went to bed hours ago?” David is like the cutest thing ever when he’s sleepy. I could tell that I woke him up cause his hair was crazy and his eyes were half closed.

“I was scared all alone in that room. Can I come in? Please?” I gave him my famous pout, and he let me come in.

“If my dad finds out you came in here, he’ll kill both of us.”

“I know, I know. Can we just go to sleep? I’m so tired!”

“Sure, I’ll make myself a bed on the floor.”

Typical David, he wouldn’t even think of sleeping in the same bed as me. While he was busy trying to make the floor comfortable, I thought I would have a little fun. Since he seemed to let loose at the commercial shoot today, I thought I might try something new. I grabbed some things from his drawers then made my way towards the bathroom.

“I’ll be right back DJ.”

“Mmhm.” He get’s very focused.

After changing in the bathroom I peaked out to see he was still messing with his floor bed.

“Hey Archie,” He finally looked up at me and I opened the door all the way, “Like my costume?”

His jaw dropped. I had grabbed one of his button down shirts and was wearing only that, my underwear and a pair of his socks.

“I have to admit you look much better in that then I did earlier.”

“Oh I don’t know you looked pretty sexy to me. Why don’t you show me again, then we can be matching.” David looked at me like he wasn’t sure he wanted to embark on this game. Jeff Archuleta is this boy’s father, he’s not known for such risqué things. But then, without a word, he grabbed a shirt and disappeared into the bathroom. He came out complete with tighty whities and everything.

I found the song on his Ipod, and we just danced around like idiots. I shook my hips all around, and I had never seen David look so mesmerized. He looked like he wanted to devour me, which I wasn’t going to object to. He had some pretty sweet moves himself. I had been with David for four months, but we had never had this much fun together. I had never seen this side of him before. I really liked it.

Pretty soon we made our way to his bed, and the floor bed was long forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... I know this is too much for a 13 year old girl but whatevs... its a fan fiction! I can write whatever I want... hahaha! >:]