Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

Chapter 11: Just Friends Part 2

"Cool! They're starting!" Lyn and Erika along with everybody else clapped and obviously screamed with joy. Except me, of course.

"So, this song's called Lying Is The Most Fun..."

"What the heck?" I said in shock.

I started answering every line that he sang.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Me: No.

And what you think about in bed?
Me: Well... sometimes.

When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Me: I don't wear a dress!

Well then think of what you did and how I hope to God he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin.
Me: Oh God.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me.
Me: Certainly a good kisser

Girl I was it look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No no no you know it will always just be me.
Me: Oh brother.


Then, there was a huge pause. Everyone stood up thenshouted screeched.

"Let's get those teen hearts beating faster, faster!"

"Might as well join 'em." I smiled and stood up as well and joined in with the fun.

Just as Brendon was to say the next line of the song, he stopped and stared at me. Seeing as I came. I stared back at him as well. Everyone was wondering why he stopped singing.

Brendon's POV

Just as I was about to sing the rest of the song, there she stood in the crowd with blood shot eyes and looked as stunning as ever. I couldn't speak.

Ryan moved closer.

"hey, keep singing! Deal with her later." He whispered.

I wouldn't be as happier and continued singing.

Angela's POV

The rest of the song went by quickly followed by Camisado, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide... then a break.

"Whee! That was fun!" Lyn and Erika smiled.

"Hey, sis. I never knew Brendon felt that strongly about you." Perry said while drinking his coke.

"Haha. He would never dedicate that to me." I faked laugh.

"Yea. It's very obvious that he dedicated that song to you." Erika grinned.

Right before I could answer, Lyn dragged us to the "mini dressing room."

"Hey! Why the hell are we going there?" I asked in my pissed off tone.

"We should congratulate them silly!" Lyn and Erika exclaimed.

"For what?!"

"Oh just shut it." Perry said now knocking on the door.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Who is it?" I recognize it was Jon's voice.

"Us!"

Jon opened the door and let us in.

"Hey man! Great job. You guys were awesome!" Perry man-hugged the boys.

"You were great." Lyn hugged Ryan.

"But.. you're sweaty." She faintly smiled as she pretended to get away from Ryan.

"Oh, come on!" Ryan tried calming her down.

"Glad you made it." Spencer smiled.

"Yeah." I faintly smiled back.

I spotted Brendon quietly sitting down.

I couldn't help it but decided to talk to him.

"Hey." He started.
"Hey..."
"About awhile ago..."
"Nah. Don't mind it." I smiled.
"So, did you like our performance?"
"It was alright."
"Alright?"
"I mean.. it was loud.. and fun."
"Haha."
"So, Ryan wrote those lyrics, huh?"
"Yep."
"Those were pretty deep words."
"Yea.."

There was an awkward silence.

"So... friends?"

I thought about it for awhile.

"Friends." I punched his arm.

"Aw!" Everybody said.

"But, I will win you." Brendon grinned.

"Yeah, just try me." I laughed.

Best night of my life.