Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

Start of A New Life

A week later. . .

Angela's POV

Ring, Ring

"Darn it." I said while fumbling with the cord of the telephone.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Angela! We just made it!"

"Bren? Is that you?"

"The one and only." He said with a hint of grin in his voice.

"Fudge you! It's 3 a.m. in the fcking morning!" I yelled.

"Hey! You should congratulate me."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because..."

*loudspeaker*

"We've got signed!" Ryan [strike]screamed[/strike] screeched in the background.

I shot up wild awake.

"Get out! No fudging way!"

"Oh my gosh, Angela. I am so like, sweating now." He laughed.

"Cut the crap, Brendon! Just tell me how you guys got signed!" I said in excitement.

I heard a loud thump in my door.

"Will you settle down?! People are trying to sleep!" Perry grunted.

I ignored his scolding and got back to business with Brendon.

"Is that Perry? Anyways, man, Angela! Ryan just sent some of our songs about a month ago 'cause Pete was looking for some new bands for him to sign! Then we just received a call about an hour ago! And, guess what!" He said.

"What?" I interestedly asked.

"Pete talked to Ryan on the phone! God, I am so jealous!" He chuckled.

"What? Eew, Bren. It's like you're gay or something. Anyways, what'd he say?"

"He said.."

"Hello?"
"This is Pete Wentz. You're Ryan Ross right?"
"Yes sir."
"Anyways, congratulations Ross. Your band made it through. You guys are now officially a member of the Fueled By Ramen Family. Drop by the studio tomorrow. I want to see you guys do the magic."
"Yes, sir-- I mean Pete."
"Chill, man. Anyways, you guys will be a great hit! The demos you gave me were really awesome."
"Really? Thanks Pete."
"Don't mention it. So, I guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow then."
"Of course."
"K. Tomorrow Ross."

Then he hung up.


"That's so cool, Bren. I'm happy for you guys." I said almost tearing up.

I never been this happy for Bren. He's been kind of stressed with this band thing and thank God it had a great outcome.

"Thanks. I guess I'll drop by your house tomorrow. Tell your brother what a success we became, alright?" He boastfully said.

"Sure. Whatever, Bren. Don't get it all in your head okay? I don't want a braggy best friend." I laughed.

"Of course. Anything for my best bud. Night. I love you."

He hung up.

"What?" I said, shocked.

Panic! was really in the making. And, wtf. I love you?