Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

Who Said?

Angela's POV

Sleep didn't came easy to me that [strike]night[/strike] morning.

I decided to get up early and read a book instead.

"Stupid Brendon called at stupid 3 am to wake stupid me up. Then stupid him told me that stupid "I love you" phrase then stupid him hung up." I muttered to myself.

I was about to turn to the next chapter until it hit me.

Is he still in love with me? Didn't he get over me yet? What about Kendra? He told me he loved her.

"Of course not. He got over me." I sighed.

I looked over at the wall clock.

4:10 a.m.

I snapped out of talking to myself when I heard a knock at the door.

"Angela? You up?"

It was my brother.

"Yea. What do you want?" I answered back.

Perry came in my room, without my permission. I am so blessed to have him. So blessed.

"Hey. I think someone's a bit grouchy at 4 in the morning." He yawned.

"Haha. Funny. That's Gwen Stefani's song. And besides, it's 4:15." I corrected.

"Whatever. So, who called awhile ago?"

I shrugged. Remembering what that tard told me.

"Uh, it was Brendon." I sighed.

"What'd he say?" He said, sitting in the computer chair backwards so his facing me.

"They got signed in Pete Wentz's music or industry.. whatever you call it."

"That's just rad." He grinned.

His grin didn't last for long when he saw my gesture.

"What's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy or something?" He asked, concerned.

"I was." I replied.

"Wait, what did he really say?"

"Way to be concerned, brother dear." I mocked.

"Really. Just spit it out. A brother has his rights."

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Right before he hung up, he told me..."

Of course. Anything for my best bud. Night. I love you."

His face changed.

"What did you think? The guys till loves me."
I laughed at the verge of tears.

"Don't cry." Perry came closer hugging me.

"He's such a bastard! He told me he wouldn't feel that way for me anymore! He's such a retard!" I cried.

"Well... Don't you think that was just in a friendly way?" He tried cheering me up.

I smiled.

"I'm starving. I'll go down and get something to eat." I said rushing to the kitchen.

"O-Okay."

As I went to the kitchen, I couldn't stop from thinking about what happened. Just thinking about these things make me frustrated, and well... pissed. Who am I kidding. Those two words mean the same.

I opened the fridge and got some milk and cold raspberry muffins. I quickly poured the milk into my glass and chugged it down without realizing that the glass was a gift from, you guessed it, Brendon.

"Moron. Who in the world would give a glass as a gift?" I asked myself while finishing the glass of milk.

Everything was going fine until an unexpected guest came. I rushed to the door and answered it.

"Who is it?" I said as I peeped through the door.

"Me." Someone said creeping up at my back.

"Shit!" I frantically said.

None other than. .

"Oh. It's you." I said with no interest.

"I thought it would be a good idea to come earlier than I told you. So how are things?" Brendon asked.

"What do you think. Same as always." I replied coldly now going back to the house.

"Okaay. Someone's a bit moody at 5:20 in the morning." He sighed.

I glared at him.

"What?" He looked a bit pissed.

"What was that crap you said to me awhile ago?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Of course. Anything for my best bud. Night. I love you. Crap!" I yelled.

"What the hell? Can't I freaking say 'I Love You' to a pal?" He replied, irritated.

"I thought you gotten over me?!" I yelled back.

"I have!" He hastily replied.

"For crying out loud, Brendon! Why the hell would you say that if it meant nothing?! What? Is that a friendly gesture? What the hell was that?!" I screamed, tears now swelling in my eyes.

I briskly walked out of the house afraid to wake my mother up. He followed me too.

"Really. I just said that because you're my friend." He sighed.

"Please don't treat me like I'm stupid." I said still crying.

He just shrugged.

"Just tell me the truth, Bren!"

"Fine! You want the truth? I just can't stand it when you're with that oh so perfect boyfriend of yours! So, I tried to be more supportive with your "Just Friends" phrase. What does he have that I don't?!" He yelled back.

"Congratulations, Urie. You just ruined every crap we've been through. You have Kendra, I have Jasper. It's just simple. If you can't live with our friendship, fine." I said turning my back.

"And, oh. For your last question. He isn't my best friend or a pal. You were my bestest friend who I have came to known since childhood. We've been through every kid and teenager have to go through. You're my best friend, Bren. But I think we just need to give each other some space to re-cooperate with. Just give me some space. And call me if you still want to save our friendship. I really do love you, Bren. A lot. As a best friend and as a sister."

With that being said, I went back to my house.

Tear-stained eyes.
A broken heart.
And a used to be friend standing in our lawn, speechless.