Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

Everything's A Blur

Brendon's POV

6:30 a.m

"Bren, I think you should go home now." Ryan commented.

"You're kicking me out as your best friend too, Ross?" I spatted back.

"I think it'd be best if we should skip our schedule with Pete, that's all. I don't want you to be crying and getting angry in his studio. We just got signed in and I don't want anything negative to interfere with it." He stated.

"My bad, man. I'm sorry. Know what, you and the guys should go. I don't want to be a burden." I said as I proceeded to the front door.

"And hey." He continued.

"Yea?"

"Don't you do anything drastic." He said with a concern look in his face.

"I won't."

"I'll call you to for any updates."

"Sure, sure."

With that, I left his house and went to my own. When I arrived, I quietly entered so my parents won't hear me and ask silly questions.

I decided to got to the kitchen and grab something to eat. The coffee wasn't worth anything. Unexpectedly, there was a note on the fridge.

Dear,
We'll be out for the today and be back tomorrow. We had an urgent business trip and call us if anything happens. You could also reside with the Hatchewood's for the meantime. I talked to their mom and she said it was alright. Take care.

-Mom and Dad


"Business trip my ass." I muttered under my breath when I reached for a glass of milk but came upon something much more worth-while. A bottle of red bull.

"Hello." I grinned uncapping the heavy bottle.

I drank a few quarters of it and began getting bored. So I decided to lie down on the couch. As I drank more of the red bull, I started reminiscing about certain memories of my childhood. Especially those I spent with Angela.


Flashback~
At the Beach...

"Brendon!" She called my name when she was piling some wet sand.
"Yes?"
"Can you please help me with this sand castle? I so want to beat brother." She innocently said.
"Of course."

I started helping her out and about half an hour later, the "oh so perfect" sand castle's done.

"Wow." She said in amazement.
"You like it?" I hoped.
"I love it!" She said hugging me tightly.
"No fair!" Perry protested.
"Brother! I beat you!"
"No you didn't. Brendon helped you out. That doesn't count."
"Meanie!"
"Give her a chance, bro." I said patting Perry.
"Fine." He grunted.

She shot me her sweet innocent smile.

End of Flashback~


Without noticing, a few tears spilled down as I tasted something salty.

"I should call her back now before everything's too late." I said as I reached to get my phone.

Memories I'd cherish and never forget.