Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

A Christmas No One Would Forget

-5 Months Later-

Angela's POV

It was the 23rd of December and it was very cold and you could really smell Christmas in the air. I received an early 10 a.m. call.

"Morning." Brendon greeted.

"Hey, Bren." I greeted back.

"Listen, the guys were wondering if all of us buddies would go on a vacation."

"But..." I trailed off.

"It would be on the 27th so no worries."

"Oh. Okay. I'm in." I smiled.

"Jasper will come along too."

"Thanks for inviting him."

"Don't mention it. So, we'll go skiing in some skiing resort in Colorado."

"Cool. You know I love to ski."

"Of course, I do. We'll meet at our house on the 27th, k?"

"Alrighty."

"Bye!" He hung up.

I stared at our Christmas tree and reminisced on all the months that have passed.

~My best friend's now part of a band which is on its way to Stardom.
~My brother's not being an ass anymore. Finally.
~My other best friends are now contented with their lives. Having good relationships and all.
~And who could forget, Jasper. Thanks to him, life's now much easier for me. Much easier.

I snapped out of my flashbacks and just remembered something.

"Shoot. Prom's nearing." I said to myself.

I didn't really like prom nights. With the Homecoming Queen and all. Who would? It's just another waste of time. Really.

"Daydreaming again, sister?" Perry said as he came out of the kitchen with an apple in hand.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

I changed my mind, he's still an ass.

"I bet you're thinking about this whole vacation thing, huh?" He said as he sat on the couch.

"Not really. I was thinking about Prom." I sighed, now facing him.

"Prom?" He asked.

"Yup. You know, the soiree thingy... But this time you should have a date of some sort." I stated.

"What's to worry then? You have Jasper. Sheesh, Women." He said as he went upstairs to his room.

I thought about it. Jasper, Jasper, Jasper.
I never kissed him yet. Sure, I kissed Brendon... but... What if, he'll make me kiss him by prom? Or worse, on our vacation.

December 25...Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas, dear." My mom said as she kissed me on the cheek and handed me a cup of eggnog.

"Merry Christmas too, Mom." I kissed her back.
"And thanks for the eggnog." I smiled.

She smiled back. I love my mom.

"Merry Christmas, Louise." Perry greeted me as he gave me his present.

"Merry Christmas, tard. Thanks for the gift. I bet it's a $20 card for iTunes." I smirked.

I unwrapped it... SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL. It's a freaking PSP Slim!

"I love you! You are the best brother in the world!" I screeched and hugged him tightly.

"Glad you like it." He grinned.

"Here's your gift." I smiled as I reached a box under the Christmas tree.

He quickly opened the box and viola.

"GTFO! It's a freaking skateboard!" He jumped.

"Like it?"

"I love it! Thank you so much! So so much!" He said as he ran his hand over the wheels.

Weird, but hey. He likes it. I mean loves it.

Our celebration stopped as we dazed at our mother who was holding 2 paper bags.

"Merry Christmas, you two." She smiled as she handed us our presents.

"Thanks, mom!" We said as we rushed to get our gifts open.

Perry was the first to open his.

"Oh. My. God." He said in awe.

I gazed at what he was holding and. . .

"Nan-chromatic." I said, my mouth hanging in shock.

"Thank you!" Perry ran up to my mom. "I swear I won't let you down with my grades!" He said as he rushed to his room.

Now it was time to open my present.

It was just a small box. As I opened it, I saw a pretty silver bracelet with some stones studded on it.

"It's pretty. Thanks, mom." I smiled at her.

"You're welcome."

I smiled again and rushed to the kitchen to get my home-made cookies.

"Here." I said as I handed a batch of Oatmeal cookies. "Brother helped me, so it's kind of like our Christmas present."

"You two shouldn't have." Mom said as she hugged me.

I hugged back, and turned away and was supposed to go to Brendon's house.

"Louise, your father called. He's wishing you and Perry a 'Merry Christmas'. She half-smiled.

"Dad called?" I asked, surprised.

"He called last night. He also said he's sorry he can't visit us this Christmas."

"Please tell him, Merry Christmas too." I smiled.

I cannot believe this. Daddy just called. Sure enough, they were divorced but he still called to greet us. Best Christmas ever.

I ran to my room to get Brendon's gift. Until all of a sudden, my phone rang. It was Lyn.

"Merry Christmas." I grinned.

"Merry Christmas too." She said, very obvious that she was crying.

"Hey. Are you crying?" I asked, as I sat on my bed.

"I broke up with Ryan." She sighed, crying more tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas everyone :)
Belated I mean.