Dom Loses Again

A New Beging

*Dom*
I walked thought the empty streets towards the peel where I was going to meet my with the gang, when my phone went off with my fave tune in my back pocket. It was a message from Hayley.
"Where the fuck are you. your chips are getting eaten."
I couldn't be bothered to text back there wasn’t enough time. I stared to jog, my heavy hoodie slowing me down to a fast walk. As a walked past the only people in street one of them knocks in to me. I just kept on going like nothing had happened, the people behind me shouting something loud and properly abuse, but I couldn’t hear them because my I-pod was turned up loud as possible and the a7x was drowning them out. As i stomp into the Peel i nod a greeting at the guy at the counter and then at the owner. I slump down next to Chan, Hayley and Mikey are opposite. I took one of the headphones and changed it to something to fit the mood, Chan was in a world of her own and Hayley and Mikey were discussing what to do about summing that was happening next weekend. I changed the music to Led Zep and turned down the music.
"Oi oi, what’s up here?"
"Hey" hey all said quietly back.
"Where did my chips go?"
"There never were any chips its just something i came up with to get you here quicker."
"Why? What’s up?"
Mikey looks up slowly and then a large black eye appears from the other side of his face.
"Who-"
"He doesn’t know, he was jumped in the ally by my place by five Chavs with a base ball bat!"
"Man that’s harsh! Will you be all right Mikey?"
"I think so, but they wont when i find out who it was."
"Shall i call up the rest of the gang?"
"Yeah ok but only if you promise not to do anything stupid."
"Ok." I say groaning.
I pull out my phone and send a text to Dan and Rob telling them to get there arse down to the Peel now, and to get a move on bout it.
When the other boys arrive i ask Dan bout his missing bollock and if Hollie has found it yet, but nothing has happened so far.
"So.....you guys up for a bit of Jackass?"
"Nah, not today we got to sort out Mikey."
"Mikey's got a beautiful nurse to look after him, come on."
"Maybe later. We got to find out who did this and why."
Then the convocation turns to girls and why their such cunts half the time. Meanwhile my phones gone off and i get a txt from Holly.
"Aren’t you supposed to be picking us up from Tescos rite about now? luv Holly xxxx "
"Argg shit ill be right back! And this time i want there to be chips." I throw £1.50 at Hayley to make sure i get the chips. "I want change!"
i leave the peel in a Hurry forgetting to say thanks to the waiter. As i ran up the hill my pocket went off again, It was Holly again.
"Btw we brought Jess along. She was bored." I ran faster making sure i missed the other people on the pavement. As i got to Tesco they were there looking a bit angry but happy to see me all the same. Holly was in a normal jeans and tight t-shirt, Jess was looking stunning and was in a very short skirt and a top and Emm was in a normal jeans and a hoodie. I had told them to wear jeans but maybe Jess didn’t get the message.
"Hey, sorry I’m late I only just got up here."
"Its ok hunni." I kiss Holly on the cheek and the we all walk off after the normal and obligatory hi's and how are you 's. We walk slowly down town and I slip into Tesco to get some chewing gum and other needy accessories. Then we all plod on down to Park Walk where I knew we could find Kain.