Dom Loses Again

The Flight

*Dom*
As me and the girls walked up along the high street I see Bry and Ali walking towards the Peel. I quickly grab Holly and Emmz and dive into the closest shop, The Body Shop, Jess quickly gets the idea and follows us in a second two late. I quickly look busy trying to find some lip balm when Ali bursts into the shop and jumps on my back and hugs me the hardest she ever has. "Hi Ali." i say as I’m turning round "omg! I haven’t seen you in ages. How are you?" She says in her posh private school-girl accent. "I’m fine, oh by the way this is Holly, Jess and Emmz." This was necessary to say as Emmz and Holly were giving me looks that were saying who the fuck is this Dom? "Hi" they all reply informally. I look out side and Bry is leaning up against the wall out side. "I think someone is waiting."
"Oh ok. Ill see you later yeah?" "Maybe. I don’t know what we are up to later."
She quickly leaves the shop and I buy what I was looking for and we walk quickly up to Park Walk. As we walk Holly pulls me back an gives an almost evil stare. "WHO was that?" " That" I replied "was Ali fisher I girl I have never touched in that way we are just good mates. " Then how come iv never heard of her?" She says a little more calmly. "Maybe because she’s my ex's best friend and you know how much i don’t like to talk bout her." I spoke calmly but there was a hint of sorrow in my voice. "Ok, but in future tell me off these people." she says comfortably.
As we reach park walk I see Kain sat down on his own with his mobile stuck to the side of his head. I sprint up behind him and before he knows what’s hit him he is sprawled across the ground. "What the fuck?!" He screamed ready to punch the living daylights out of who ever had just thrown him across Park Walk, until he saw who it was and he sprang up and pretended nothing had happened. " Yo Dommer man." He said as if he hadn’t seen my in years. "Hey, how are you?" I replied. "Yeah I’m good. Omg you look like a pimp!"
"Just coz you want a piece of them." As i said this the girls all scowled at me, but I didn’t mind because me and Kain always pissed about like this. "Nah mate I’m still with Amy, any of these yours?" He said and Emmz looked like she was going to burst out and kill him. "Not yet but I’m trying with one." "Witch one?," "Well this is Emmz but she’s taken, this is Jess and there’s no point, she’s way to picky and then there’s Holly,." Kain has a look like mate she’s right behind you, on his face but I come back with "don’t worry she knows I like her, but she cant make her mind up." "I can too! its just........... i think were better as friends."
Kain then dose something I didn’t expect of him. He took her by the hand tugged her along until they were almost 10 meters away and then they whispered thing. I only heard snippets of " he’s really cool" and "but i don’t want to hurt him." all of this made me want to cry. Kain actually being a mate and Holly looking so good damn hot, it was just to much to take in.
I ran! As fast as I could. I ran down the hill not taking the winding route down with the path but taking my own route, down trough the trees and brambles. Tears streaming down my face and Jess and Emmz screaming after me. I didn’t care I just wanted to go, somewhere away from them, to be alone. As i ran i tripped on a lose stone and tumbled head over feet and landed and the very bottom near the swings. i tried to get up but I couldn't, I took a quick look back at the trail of destruction i had left behind me. As i was looking back up the hill I saw Kain running almost sprinting down the path down towards me, with Holly just behind, Emmz andJjess were still at the top looking scared. As my eyes follow Kain and Holly its sees my legs and i scream. As I look I see the blood soak into my jeans and as I roll over I see that my legs had been ripped to shreds. As Kain reaches my he yells at me " you dick! I tried to help you and you pull a stunt like this." His eyes were furious but his voice was caring. "I couldn’t stand the way that when ever when the shit its the fan I’m always the one getting covered in muck." I sobbed as the words came out. lets get you to joshes, I’m sure his mum will help you.
Then after that it all went fuzzy!