Dom Loses Again

More Than Just A Coincidence

*One week later*
*Dom*
After a prolonged absence from school people began to wonder what had happened. I was only allowed back to School two weeks later but my Dad had thought it sensible to keep me off for another week just to make sure. It was only a hair line fracture but even so they can be nasty. This one was particularly bad because it had done it in tow places. The only thing keeping me sane in hospital was the fact that loads of my friend's kept coming to see me. Holly even brought me some chocolates. Ok i asked for them but still its the thought that counts.
Lucky my I-pod wasn't too badly damaged in the fall. and my Dad had brought me a book to read.
its not that I dislike hospitals but as far as hospitals go this one was crap. No hot nurses, no TV’s and no video games. I have been in hospital too many times in my life. I have already been under the surgeons knife too many times for comfort. Once for diving headlong into a green house after pulling out of a fucked up bunny hop on my new bike, the other time was when I had broken my thumb and they weren’t sure if i had done any internal damage like snapped the ligament or done anything stupid like that. So to say this was my first time in hospitals it was a bit of a under-statement.
The next day I went into school on crotches and everyone was very helpful but only in the physical sense. No one tried to help me with why I had done it. I guess only one person did really know, and a few days pervious I had told him that if he told anyone that i would "rip your bollocks off and rip out our eyes and switch there places." to witch he replied "ok man i know what you mean. No one else knows."
I was thankful for that it gave me peace of mind. But I really wanted to get it off my chest. The sensible thing to do would of talked to my mates bout it but they would of just laughed at me. So I turned to one of my female mates that was always there to give me good advice. Jess. So I asked her and she said "well I can see the passion put why run away? why not just talk to her about it?" all I could think of was how hot she was. Even as we were talking all that filled my mind was her body then I was rather rudely interrupted with a "are you even listening to me?" I had to reply with a yes otherwise I would of had another lecture from someone who had no right to. So by then end of the convocation all I had learnt was that I needed to talk to Holly about it, witch I knew already.
After getting off the buss and walking own my road I stopped to cross the road to my house, I could of sworn I looked both ways but I steeped out and a car had appeared from nowhere. It hit me in the leg, the same one I had fractured a few weeks prior. It hurt like nothing I had felt before. It was like a burning sensation but it stung as well. The driver got out and apologise ruefully, but I just waved him off only asking him to help me to my house just over the street. He accepted but was not completely happy. This couldn't just be a coincidence. Could it?