Dom Loses Again

Why Me?

As I come out of the hospital for the second time in as many months I'm greeted with the big friendly smile of Emo AKA Charlie. I see Jammy Caths and Verity all squeezed into the back of Emo's car. It wasn't a bad car it was just a bit small. I was given the pleasure of sitting the front because of my leg. Tonight was the big one. Emo was diving us all up to London to see MCR play at the Hammersmith Apollo and some how Caths had got us back stage tickets.
___________________________
___________________________

After the show we all went backstage to meet the guys. Jammy went straight over to Frank to 'talk' but we all knew she just wanted to flirt. Meanwhile the other girls were quizzing Gerard and Bob. I however made a very quick b-line to Mikey. There was one reason for this. He played bass in the band and I play bass so I instantaneously I ran over to him and asked him if he would teach me some of there riff's. He obliged and taught me 'Thank You For The Venom' and 'Teenagers', he also gave me his bass and told me to take care of it otherwise he would find me and kill me.
"Don’t worry I will be to scared to play it."
"It plays well but watch the G sting it comes out of tune very easily."
"Ill keep that in mind." and with that we were ushered out while Caths and Jammy were still writing down Franks number. Mikey also gave me his case, just tom make sure it didn’t get damaged on the journey home. The journey home was boring and uneventful. As Emo dropped me off she made sure i got in all right and that the bass was well secured in my room before leaving.
Before the gig I had bought two more posters of mcr to re decorate my room witch was too blank and needed dooming down and being made into a proper teenagers room. My dad made me keep it in good order just as practise for later life but I did it just to amuse him.

___________________________
___________________________

It was all we talked about and how Jammy had lost one of her shoes crowd surfing. and how Emo had a new cut in her leg where she tripped trying to see Gerard. All in all it was a good night out, but one think lurked in my head. Holly. She and I had talked the day before the gig and although nothing was actually happening between us she had said that she thought that we wouldn't work. I was in a foul mood for the rest of that day.