Dom Loses Again

Detention Again

As I walk into my tutor i get the normal comments from the plastics and retards but I take no notice. As I take my seat Emmz comes out with " heya hunni.Your leg feeling any better?"
"No it still hurts like fuck! But I will live. I hope."
"Aww. It will be ok. Hows it going with Holly?"
"I dont know I havn't seen her for weeks." I sigh a relief.
I walk out of tutor to get to lessons on time beacuse of my leg. The frist lesson was Art, alrthough Art was a fun lesson no one took me serously beacuse I take a whole new look on subjects we are given. I'm told to do a portrait I change it to a vampire in a castle.
As I walk into the room i take a seat at the back of the class next to Caths, Yes the same one I went to the MCR gig with, we sit and talk about the gig and how much we hate the plastics.
Just then the teacher comes up to us and askes for our homework I pull the useual "Sorry miss I wasn't here when it was set."
"Thats not good enough Dom you should know that if homework is set then you should ask a class mate wheather there was any."
"Miss I havn't had the time. I have only been back since today."
"Well thats not good enough Dom. You should have rung someone or TXTed them."
"Miss what I do out of school is none of your concern. So get of my back."
"Thats it! Dom go to your year head and explain to him why your there!" she shouted going almost red. I kept my cool as I went into Mr Godfrey's room. "I was told to tell you why I'm here sir" I said in a matter of factly mood.
"Ok class, Ill be right back. Do questions number 2 through 5." He walks out of the romm and into the corridor. "So dom what happened?"
"Well sir. You know I broke my leg, twice, and I havn't been in school-"
"Yes Dom I know what happened."
"Ok well i just got a lecture about 'how i should of done my homework' and that it wasnt acceptable that i hadn't done it. She sent me here because i told her that she has no right to poke her nose into my home life. And she just fliped and told me to come here, so here i am." I ended in a cocky tone just to wind him up.
"Well ok you do have a good reson not to have done it, but you shouldn't have talked back to like that."
"She has no right and-
"No Dom. I'm going to have to put you in detention for the the whole of lunch and break."
"No way sir thats against my human rights. You cant make me do anything."
"Dom, we have been here before and you know where it goes."
"Sir begging you pardon but i cant be asked to listen to your bull-shit anymore about how i used to be a model student and how i used to blah blah blah. Dont worry sir i know my way out."
"Dom! Dont to this. I dont want to have to phone home."
"Dont bother ill do it my self." As I march out of the humanities block sir returns to his class. I keep on going and find my locker to pick up my I-pod and my other stuf. I go to the main office and sign out. I make up some crappy excuse about going to the dentists. As i strool downtown I get some funny looks from passers by. Maybe it was because of the uniform or maybe it was the music blaring from my headphones. As i got to the train station i saw the bus come round the corner. I stick out my hand and the bus stops. Iget on quickly and get a one way to Shaftesbury. There was never a bus to Semley so I got on oneto Shaftesbury because I knew I could walk home from there.
____________________________________
____________________________________
As I get home I open the door with my key and let the dog out before he pisses himself with excitment. I knew dad wasnt home it was a Thursday and he worked up town on Thursdays. I switched on the tv and flick it on to Scuz and turn it up. I wsa feed up of the teachers giving me shit. That was running thriugh my mind as dad burst throught the door. "What did you do this time" he said much less angrily than he seemed.
"I told a teacher I hadn't done my art homework because I didnt know it had been set, since I hadn't been there. Which I thought was a good enough answer but she started saying stuff like I should have txted my mates to find out. and then she sent me to Mr Godfry and he told me I was ethier going home or I was in guidence all day. So I came home."
"Ok but your grounded for the weekend."
"Ok thats fair enough." I was always argreed with his punishments they always seemed fair.
"One thing Dad can i go on Mibba to write up my story?"
"yeah sure. But no Msn, remeber Julie got me that new softwear that tells me what your doing."
"why would i betray our trust Dad?"
"I know you wouldn't but I was just making sure you knew."
I ran up stairs and crashed on my bed. I had had enough for one day. i fell asleep almost instantainouisly.