Dom Loses Again

Heed The Calling

As I woke up all I could hear my my alarm, it was bowling for soup 1985 and the annoying guitar riff wouldn't let me sleep. As I was pulling on my school uniform I heard my dad screaming up the staris " are you up yet Dom?"
instantainously shouted back "Yeah. I got my feet on the floor." it was the next thing he was going to ask me but I was one step ahead.
"Good ." He yells in a quiter tone.
As I get the right school books for the day i made a snap descion i wasn't going in to day, I would ask the bus driver to drop me off in town. and then i could catch the bus back home. Then "fuck" i said a litle to loudly.
"Whats up Dom?"
"oh nothing just that I left my biology homework sheet in class."
"oh ok"
I continue my trail of thought, the biology homework was just an excuse, I was acctually thinking that it was Friday and dad dosn't go to work on Fridays!!! This means I got to find somthing else to do. I could stay in gill. But what is there to do in gill? I could go to Shaftesbury and stay in the peel, but then he would get suspicutious. I dunno what to do. Then a storke of luck.
"By the way Dom im going to sailsbury today." Dad shouts up the stairs.
I could go back home.
___15 minutes later._________
I ran up to the bus stop where i was getting picked up from at the top of my road. The bus was a little bit late, but it was better late than never. As i was waiting i was speaking to Polly, A cool girl that got on with me at the bus stop.
"So yeah I did this PIcture of my dad for art but she said it wasn't good enough." she pulls out what is by my standards a master piece.
"what? That wasn't good enough? Oh my god these treachers need a lesson in art and teaching." I said with a hint of bitterness running through my voice. I could see my buss turn up the strret but jast as that happens the buss from the other school, Shaftesbury, was coming in the opposite direction and the boys always swear at me. Yes me. Not the other people at the stop just me. Ok myby thats because i swear back but there scum and they dont desever to live my nebouirhood. The buss avrives in Gillingham 23 minutes later and I get off at the little shop on the corner. I run down to the bus stop as quickly as I can, I dive into it as a teacher I have period five turns the corner. As I'm waiting for her to walk on by i turn down my I-pod to make sure she couldn't hear me even if she was a bat. After a couple of seconds reading the timetable she goes on her way. As quickly as I can I get changed i rip my shirt and jumper og and throwthem in my bag and whip out my jeans and hoodie. this was the tricky bit tr not to get seen taking your trouser off in public. I manged it but only just, just as I finshed a guy came in. I almost screamed when i saw who it was. It was a teacher i had had the day before.
"Now what are you doing Dominic?" He asked me, Teachers always used my full name when they wern't sure what to do.
"I'm going home sir." I said insantly.
"Ok. But what are you doing in non-school uniform? And what are you doing in a bus shelter?"
"Well sir I was at a friends house last night and i throgh up last nite miss and im in a bus shelter becuase im taking the bus home. And sir what are you doing here. If you dont mind me asking?" I said with a polite charming smile.
"Well I'm off to the doctors beacuse of the same problem. Anyway why didn't your friend's mum drive you home?"
"Beacuse ,sir, she didn't know what happened last night ans she couldn't do it this morning because she left for work at summthing stupid like quarter past four this morning." The teacher seemed pleased with that excuse.
I walked calmly out of the shrelter as the bus came round the corner, I waved it down and it slowed down it then sped off as I ran into the road i tripped on my crotches and fell headlong into the road. The last thing I saw was the weel skiding into my head with trumendous speed.