Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

16:45, 22nd August

Sam's POV

"Call the doctor! Call the doctor NOW!" I yelled, looking at my dying daughter. I looked down at her innocent face, crying, feeling more helpless than ever. I looked around to see three pairs of eyes looking my way, showing no sign of movement at all. I was frantic, didn't they care? "Why are you guys just sitting there, my daughter is dying!?" I yelled at them. They all looked at me as Tom pulled me back into my chair. "Sam, calm down, take a breath." He told me firmly. I shot him a tearful glare, but did as I was told. "Now look at your daughter-" "What so I can watch her die?!" I shot at him.

He remained calm and turned my head towards the incubator to look at my daughter. She looked so peaceful now, like she was sleeping... "See Sam, everything is fine, she's breathing, her heart is still beating..." I cried, I knew it wasn't true. I knew what I felt, it's too late. There was nothing I could do now, she wasn't breathing anymore, there was only one thing I was waiting for now... And it happened. The familliar sound of a high pitched beep filled the room as everyone looked at me in shock. I was crying uncontrollably now, cluting the glass of the incubator.
"I love you..." I whispered, praying my daughter would hear, understand...

A few moments of torture passed before Anna and two other doctors stormed into the room, looking tense. Anna gave me one shocked glance and turned to our daughter. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you all to leave the room." She said sadly, looking down. I looked around at my friends and husband. Bill was covering his face with his hands, crying too, while Tom tried to comfort him. Bianca's hands were on her heart, tears running down her face, she didn't take her eyes off the baby.

"No, I- I can't do that." I mumbled, gripping my stomach again. Anna turned around to face me. "Look, do you want me to save this baby or not!?" She yelled shortly. My tears kept coming as if it would never stop. "It's too late Anna." I whispered. She turned around to face me. She was angry, I wasn't supposed to be out of bed, or that's what she told me. And she loved childred, I guess she was stressed. "Sam please, this isn't the time, it's not too late, but please just leave!" She screamed frantically. I didn't want to, but Tom pulled me up and gently helped me out of the room.

Behind us, Bianca pushed a sobbing Bill out of the ICU in his wheelchair, looking at us woriedly. The doors closed one last time as we all collapsed into chairs. I was waiting for someone to comfort Bill and I, to tell us that everything was going to be allright. That this family is going to get throught this, that our daughter is going to be allright. I waited, but it never happened. I was sitting closest to Bill, he seemed to take it harder than I did. I reached out for him hand and held it in mine. I tried to smile for him sake as I looked into his perfect eyes.

His hands were soft and warm as I held it tightly. "Bill, don't give up yet, please." I whispered shakily, "Remember what you told me... ' once this is over... We'll be-'" "Stonger than ever." He finished for me. "I know I said that, but I can't be strong right now. Sam, our daughter is in there, she's dying!" As I looked at Bill, he looked back at me and I could see the lasting pain in his eyes. The pain we shared was greater than I could have ever imagined. Bill took my other hand and held it too, this time, I was the one who placed his hand on my heart.

"This is tough, I know, but Bill, this day was filled with miracles. You waking up, it's amazing. And for the past eight months, I've wanted to tell you things I've never had the chance to tell you and I regretted it. If you died in that crash, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself because even if you deny it, it was my fault." He looked at me, it was like it was just the two of us again, the whole would could have died and gone to hell, we wouldn't have known. I placed his hand wehre I know he would hear my heartbeat, then I spoke again.

"Bill, every time my heart beats, it beats for you. You are the reason I'm still alive, you made me happy when I tought no one could ever again. You gave me hope, and I know I've caused you pain and hurt and I regret every single time. I'm sorry Bill, I need you and I couldn't go on if you weren't here anymore. I love you more than I thought I ever could, and even now," I said, quietly, "when it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest, all I want is for you to hold me and tell me everything is going to be allright." He looked down at my hands as I looked at the scars on his arms caused by his crash. There were a few moments where I only heard sft vrying and breathing, then I felt myself in Bill's warm imbrace, the thing I missed most.

"I want to tell you that, I really, really do. I've missed you so much and I would give my life for you. I am so inlove with you, that I can't undertand it, but I can never leave you because of it. I am here and we'll make it through, no matter what happens." He whispered. There was nothing left unsaid at that time, we just sat there, sobbing into eachother's arms, praying that our baby would make it. "Ahem..." I heard Tom's voice. The two of us looked up at Tom standing infront of us akwardly. "I know this might seem irrelevant right now, but have you thought of what you're going to name the baby?" Bill and I looked at eachother. No matter what happened, this baby has to have a name.
"Well, I was thinking Sarah Rose Kaulitz, what do you think?" I aksed nervously. Bill gave me a small, approving smile. "I think it's perfect."

The door swung open at that time and Anna walked out of the ICU, to me, it seemed like she had been listening to us, and that would soon be proved. She couldn't look at us, then I knew it wasn't good. I closed my eyes and buried my face in Bill's chest, hoping I wouldn't hear what she had to say. "I'm sorry Sam, Bill, but we lost her." I lifted my head just in time to hear that, "We did everything we could, but it was too late. I'm so sorry." Before it could sink in, a nurse rushed up to Anna and she said the words I never EVER wanted to hear. She looked down at her watch en sighed.
"The death of Sarah Rose Kaulitz, 16:45, 22nd August."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
As i said, this is usually where I lose my readers.
I'm sorry :(