Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Sarah, we hardly knew you

Before either of them could reply, I felt myself being pulled into a tight hug and I had to admit, it felt good. Simone was an amazing mother to me, she was the closest I would ever get to one anyway. "Sam, Bill, we are so sorry." She whispered, stroking my hair gently. I started to cry at her embrace, but as she pulled away, I gave her a tearful smile. "Thank you, Simone, it's so good to have you here." I whispered. I still called them by their first names, they insisted, and I couldn't call them Mom and Dad, even if I tried.

Bill and Gordon shook hands as Simone and I walked into our apartment. Lucy followed behind Gordon and Bill, but soon ended up infront of Simone. When she did, Simone bent down and picked up her grandchild. "Grandma, I missed you!" She squealed as they hugged eachother. "Oh hun, we missed you too!" Simone said, hugging Lucy one more time before Gordon took her. "... But we brought you a presentto make up for it." He told her smoothly. Her face lit up immediately as she hugged him tightly. "Where is it?!" She asked excitedly, smiling. I smiled as I watched the three, Gordon and Simone were so good to Lucy, and Charlie too, they spoiled those girild rotten.
"It's in grandma's bag," He said, then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "But you have to go and look for it." Lucy squealed again and hopped off of her grandfather, running into the spare bedroom where Simone and Gordon always stayed when they came for a visit.

When she slammed the door, Simone and Gordon turned to us and smiled softly. "You two should sit down, it's been a long week." Without a word, we did as we were told. "Gordon, go make them some tea." Simone commanded. It was strange that Simone was taking care of us in our home, it should be the other way around. As I thought that, I stood up quickly. "Gordon, Simone, no. I'll do it, you can just relax." I said shakily, and Simone noticed and took my hand.
"Sam, please. It's our job to take care of you both, you know that you are like a daughter to us and we want you to relax now, okay?" I smiled and nodded, looking down at Bill. He just gave me a look that said "Listen to her, she knows best", so I sat down again.

Simone sat down too and glanced at us, obviously afraid to say anything about Sarah, but I knew she wanted to. "It's okay, you can talk about her." I said quietly. She nodded akwardly, but she didn't say anything yet. We just stared at her until she actually spoke.
"When is the funeral?"
"It's Tomorrow, Friday." I answered, trying not to think of my baby girl lying in her coffin. Her funeral wasa day away, but I felt like I needed to lay her to rest quicker, we needed to say goodbye... For good. It's not that we wanted to forget her, we never could, she was a part of us, but we can't hold on to that one memory we had of her in our arms, we need to let that go.

"Oh." She said quietly as Gordon re-entered the room holding two cups of tea. He smiled and handed me a cup, winking. "Be lucky you don't have to live wih her, she'll work you to death." He whispered befre giving Bill his cup, making me giggle. "I heard that." Simone said in a mock-angry voice. I shook my head, and took a sip of the warm tea. "Well it paid off, your tea is delicious." I commented. He gave me a kind smile and did a goofy bow before Simone pulled him onto a chair. "So Bill, it must be nice being home after so long, right?" Simone asked. I turned my head to see Bill nodding.
"Yes, it is. But it seems like the place hasn't changed since the day I left. But either way, I'm prepared to put everything that happened behind me." I knew he spoke more to me, and I loved Bill even more for that. He has a big heart, I knew that since the day we met, but now he's just amazing.

As he sope those words, he took my hand and held it close to him. I leaned against his chest, turning my head up to face him. "I love you." I whispered, and I have never meant it more than just then. "I love you too... Always." He replied.
"You know, you kids make me believe that there is such a thing as love." Simone said minutes later, I had forgotten that she was here. I raised my head to look at her, as did Bill. "What do you mean?" I asked. She gave us a soft smile. "Look at the two of you, you're just perfect for eachother, like soulmates. And even after everything you've been through in your young lives, you got through it together." She said, "You give people hope." The more she said, the gultier I felt. Yeah, I was inlove with Bill, but we're not perfect. Just look at the stupid mistakes I've made with Monré , I could kick myslef in the ass repeatedly for that. I couldn't say any of that, so I just smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*
'Here Lies Sarah Rose Kaulitz
2015-2015
Beloved daughter'

I read the tombstone as I stood in the dark cemetary, the wind and rain in my face, but I took no notice. The tombstone was still there, but there was only a hole. Her body, her coffin, everything was gone. I didn't even try to look around, I knew I wouldn't find it. I had no more tears as I stood there, I didn't have the strength to move. I was numb, my daughter... My baby girl, she was... Dug up? She couldn't even be left in peace in her coffin, this is the reason this world is so fucked up.

With all my strength,I managed to turn around and saw a figure far off in the shadows. He was staring only at me, but didn't attempt to approach me. I turned away, trying my hardest to cry. I needed to shed a tear for my baby, at least one. I can't expain why, but I need to. I wishI could've held her one more time, I wish this didn't happen. I wish we were together, happy, I wish her heart was still beathing... And now even her body is gone.

"N- No..." I muttered, it was all I could do.*

Bill's POV

My eyes flew open, I didn't know why, but I was glad. There was no one next to me, it seemed like the other side had been empty for hours. I wasn't tired, and had no trouble getting up. My eyes adjusted to the darkness quickly and I found a pair of pants to pull over my boxes and a long sleeved shirt to cover my naked chest. It was an unusually cold night, I could feel it through the open window. I opened the bedroom door slowly, not wanting to wake up my parents or Lucy, and tiptoed down the hall. I expected to find her in the kitchen, strairing into space as she usually did on nights like these, bu she wasn't there.

So I searched the rest of our apartment, but she wasn't there. When the thought struck me that my wife had left the apartment in the middle of an ice cold night, I got worried. One thing I knew, I had to go find her, who knows what she could be up to. I grabbed my jacket and my keys, and left the apartment, but I had no idea where to go from there. I couldn't go knocking on everybody's door, there weren't alot of people who lived here anyway. Mostly, the only people that lived here was the whole Tokio Hotel, Suicidal Liebe, Andreas, Jazlene and Jami, and I couldn't see Sam going to them right now. I decided to start at the beginning, the ground floor, I had to see if Sam's car was still there.

I walked slowly, looking for any sign of her, but I saw none. Her car was still there, and I relaxed a bit. I felt like I was about to have a nervous breakdown, I needed to find Sam, if something happened to her now... I wouldn't be able to take it. I walked around to the back garden, if you could call it that. Everyone that lived there was too buisy to even talk about gardening, but the landlord had made it look beautiful in its own way. I sat down on the bench for a minute, only to think. I closed my eyes, wondering where she could be, I could not lose her. It was qiet for a moment, then I heard the strangest sound coming from behind the bushes. Hope was bubbling up inside of me, I hoped that it was Sam...

I got up, and made my way over to where I heard the sound. As I got closer, I found myself relaxing compleletly. It was Sam, I was about to ask what she was doing, but I couldn't. She was digging a drve, that was all I knew. I didn't want to know why, or how, I just wanted to help. I glanced at her for a moment, then walked to her side. The hole she dig was almost deep enough, so I took the shovel from her hands, without a word, and helped her dig. She didn't say a word to me either, we only exchanged tearful gances, and continued to perfect our daughter's grave. We shared an understanding, this is her home, this is where she will stay.

Sam's POV

I let a tear fall on the red ground of our daughter's grave, it was now completley covered. It was special because Bill and I dug it, my hands were red and sore, but it was worth it. Bill held me close to me, as close as possible as I shook. It was raining, it was cold, but I was fine. Bill looked down at me, kissed my head and pulled away. "Would you like to say something about her?" He whispered. I nodded slowly.

"Sarah Rose Kaulitz, our daughter. Never did I think that I would have to watch one of my children die before my eyes, I never thought I would see them in their coffin. It's supposed to be the other way around... But even before I saw you, I loved you, I've always loved you. You were like me, I knew it, and you coul have shown it if you had the chance to grow up.
You were beautiful, you still are. In our hearts you will always remain, the missingpiece that will never be found, you are still and will always be in the back of our minds, but we really need to say goodbye. You are immortal, you are perfect, you are loved." I said sadly, and out of my pocket I took a deep red rose and threw it on her grave. I wiped my tears. "Goodbye Sarah, we hardly knew you."