Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Birthday surprises

"So Bill, Tom, have you thought of what you want to do for your birthday?" Simone asked later that day,rememberting that it was only a daybefore her sons' 26th birthday. Simone, Gordon, Jami, Tom, Bill and I were sitting in our livingroom. I sait there wit a smile on my face, realizing thatdays will come easier easier now, after everyone saw Sarah, after we said goodbye properly. We were still sad, we'll always be, but it ws time to go on with our lives. Bill and I were much closer than before, we shared an unbreakable bond, an invincible love.

Bill smiled softly before answering, hugging me a bit tighter. "Well, I don't know about Tom, but I just want to relax, it's not that important." He said calmly, "Plus, it's not going to be the same without Gustav and Georg here." Bill was right, in the past ten years of his life, he told me that he had never celebrated his and Tom's birthday without them. Georg and Gustav had gone back to Germany again, they seemed to miss it there, Germany and their families. They go there as much as they can, I've noticed that, ever since Tokio Hotel's tour ended last year. So, without them, Bill and Tom were pretty down, I mean, they were best friends. But Bianca, and I wanted to do something. I know Bianca and Tom aren't married anymore, but she offered, and Jami and Tom weren't getting along well these days, so she didn't care.

Tom l laughed slightly. "I have to agree with Bill, Mom. It's been a long year and now that it's all over, we need to relax. How about... Beer and a dvd?" I suggested, making the rest of us laugh. "Actually, thatt sounds pretty good..." Bill spoke up. I looked at him and kissed his cheek, not sayng a word. He gave me a stange look, but smiled simply.

Bill's POV

I was only half awake when I heard my and Sam's bedroom door open quietly, followed by a soft giggling. I smiled slightly as I struggled to keep my eyes closed. "Shhh baby, you'll wake him!" I heard Sam whisper. I guess Lucy nodded, since I never heard her reply. Just for fun, I faked a snore and listened to the two of them giggle. I was lying on my back as I did that, so I opened my left eye slightly to look at my family. When I closed tem again, I felt pressure on my stomach. "Daddy!" My daughter yelled. I played along and opened my eyes, a wide grinon my face.

As I sat up, Lucy hugged me tightly. "Happy birthday Daddy!" She yelled in my ear. I laughed and hugged her back. "Thank you honey!" I said, kissing her cheek. She got off of me and sat herself down on Sam's side of the bed. Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, handing me a plate. "Awww, guys, thank you!" I said happily, looking down. They made me pancakes with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate sauce, probably one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. It seemed like my smile was permanently pasted on my face, for once, I was happy. "Come here, guys." I said, placing my plate on my bedside table. Lucy jumped on my lap again and Sam sat next to me, as close as possible.

I wrapped my arms around them and hugged them tightly. "I love you guys so much..." I said to them. "We love you too Daddy!" Lucy said cutely, I kissed her head. "I hope so," I joked. I watched Sam sit up and take our daughters hand. "Lucy hun, go get dressed, it's late." Sam said softly. Lucy pouted, but nodded and ran out of the bedroom. Just my luck, I just had to have a hyper daughter, but I found it cute. Sam stood up too, but only to close the bedroom door. She smiled as I sat up. "So, don't you want your birthday kiss?" I didn't even need to reply, since Sam sat just as Lucy did minutes later. She leaned closer and pecked my lips softly, pulling away to look at me, "Happy birthday." She whispered, only to attack my lips seconds later, I missed that.

Tom's POV

"No Tom, I've had enough! They're all you ever talk about, they're all you care about!" Jami yelled at me, tears welling up in her eyes. I guess I had this coming. When I woke up this morning, Bianca called, having our daughter wish me a happy birthday. That made my day, and when I told my wife about it, she exploded. I didn't even try to fight back because I know how this would end:Jami kicking me out and me having to hang at my brother's. It's been months, and I don't get why Jami hates my family so,she seemed so different when I met her.

I decided to make this easy on us both and just leave, I didn't want her to ruin my birthday. It was a force of habbit, each time I walked out on her, I would go to see my daughter, this time wasn't any different. I couldn't help it, I just loved my little girl so much. I wanted to see her as much as possible, I didn't want to be one of those dad's who's never there, I didn't want to miss a thing. She's the reason I wake up every morning, I couldn't live without her. But my wife doesn't understand that, and I don't think I could be with her unless she does.

I turned the corner to Bianca and Georg's apartment and knocked immediately. I stood there infront of the door, excitement in me, I knew it was silly, but that's how I feel when I was about to see my daughter. The minutes seem to pass in slow motion, where there was no movement from the other side of the door. I knocked again, and kept quiet to listen for voices, there were none. After another five minutes, I came to the conclusion that they weren't there. I had nowhere better to go, I decided to go to my brother and sister in law's. As I got there, I realized that the door was unlocked, so I just walked in.

It was dark and quiet, but I knew someone was there, so I turned around and turned on the light.
"SURPRISE!"
Everyone jumped up from behind tables, chairs, making me laugh a little. I looked around at all my friends and smiled. These are the people who make my day, the people who've come so far with me. The first one to walk up to me was Sam, she seemed to be smiling for the first time in a long time. She stood on het toes to hug me, since I was taller than her. "Happy birthday Tom!" She said, pulling away. She tried to look behind me, making me curious, "Where's Bill?"

"Wait... I thought he was here." I said cluelessly. Sam looked at me and laughed slightly, shaking her head.
"No, I sent him to get you!"
"Well I guess I never saw him." I said, shrugging. She nodded as Bianca walked up to us, carrying Charlie in her arms. "It's okay, I'm sure he'll get here eventually, but then we have to hide all over again." She said lightly, walking away, leaving me with Bianca.

"Well, happy birthday I guess, Tomi." She said, calling me by my nickname. I smiled and took Charlie from her. "Thanks." I said simply, as my daughter laid her head on my shoulder. I hugged her to my body and kissed her head lovingly. "Hmm, she seems tired..." Bianca said ,examining at Charlie. "You think we should take her home?" I asked, I looked up at her as she nodded.
"Let me just tell Sam." Bianca said, running off into Sam's direction. I kissed my daughter's head once more as she held me tighter. "I love you." I whispered to her as Bianca took my hand, dragging me out of the apartment.

Sam's POV

"They never did come back, Bill." I laughed. Three hours later, the party was over, and the other guest of honour never came back from putting his daughter to sleep. "Well maybe he was tired!" Bill defended Tom. I collapsed onto the couch tiredly and rested my head on my husband's shoulder, kissing him first. "Then obviously you don't know him."
Bill faked a dramatic gasp, making me laugh all over again. "Come on Sam, he's married!"
"I know, I'm just kidding... But maybe you shoudld go check on him, I'm curious." I confessed. He looked at e for a moment, looking doubtful. I pouted cutely, and only then he smiled, nodding.

He stood up, pulling me with him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck softly. "You're so lucky you're cute." He whispered. I walked him to the door and watched him walk away. He turned around as he did and blew me a kiss, then turned around again. That was Bill Kaulitz, my amazing husband. I turned around, still smiling dreamily, almost walking into someone who came from the other side. "Bianca!" I said, placing my hand on my chest, "what are you doing here?"
She looked at me unsurely, her hands behind her back like a guilty child. "Sam, can we... talk?" I nodded, stepping aside for her to come in. "Sure, what's wrong? Did something happen?" She walked to the couch, still looking a little confused herself as she sat down.

She didn't say anything for a while, she kept staring at her nails. "Bianca, please tell me." I nearly begged. When she looked up at me, her frown suddenly turned into a small smile. "Well... I don't really know how to put this." She said. "Just say it!" I urged her impatiently. "Fine. Tom and I... We... uh, we slept together."