Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Regrets

I woke up the next morning, and when I opened my eyes, I realized that it was still dark outside. But I was alone. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, looking for any sign of Sam. This happened more than you'd think, I would wake up to find her missing, then she would return hours later. I got up, praying that this wasn't one of those times.
Lately I've been feeling like I don't get to see my wife as much as I used to, and I really missed her.

I walked out of the room, straight to the kitchen, to find it empty. I looked around the big apartment, then heard soft humming coming from the extra bedroom at the end of the hall. I walked up to the door, pressing my ear against it curiously, listening to Sam's angelic voice.

"Thinking about the empty lies
As I burn yet another page
If I could put myself beside you
Maybe then I’d find my way
Looking past what used to be
Trying to find
What I still long to see
I’m trying to find place
In a world I can never leave
This love will stay forever"

When her voice died down, I opened the door to find her sitting on the bed, her guitar in her hand and a book on her lap. She looked up at me and smiled sincerely.
"Morning." She greeted me cheerily.
"Good morning." I replied, kissing her head. "What are you doing here?" She placed her guitar on the bed gently, and folded the paper and put it on the guitar.
"I was up really early and I had this melody in my head, so I tried it out." She answered softly.
"Well, it sounds beautiful." I told her honestly. She laughed, shaking her head.
"Well, too bad I'll never be able to use it."

As she said that, I heard a hint of sadness in her voice, but I didn't know how to comfort her right then. I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me.
"Hey, you never know what could happen." I whispered.
"I guess so." She sighed. She rested her head on my shoulder and started playing with my hair.

"Have I told you I love you today?" I joked, sitting up to look at Sam. A smile was playing on her lips as well as mine.
"Why, come to think of it, no, you haven't." She responded, climbing over me. I pulled her towards me, kissing her neck.
"Well, I do." I whispered. I ran a hand through her hair while my other hand traveled down to her back, massaging her hips, then moved up to her neck.

She moaned in pleasure as I did that, I felt her smile into the kiss. I pulled away to look at her, then started to take off her t-shirt slowly, savoring the moment since this doesn't happen as often as it used to.

Tom's POV

I ducked as another plate was thrown at me as I listened to the screaming of my wife.
"... You were there until 2AM!"
"I don't care; I am not cheating on you!" I replied furiously, turning my back on Jami to run cold water over the open cut on my hand.
"I'm not sure I should believe you Tom." She said coldly. With that, I turned around and shot her an ice cold glare.
What the hell happened to us?

"If you really want to know," I said slowly, through gritted teeth, "I was with Charlie until then. Bianca called and said she wouldn't go to bed." Jami laughed darkly.
"Oh, so she's really that bad of a mother that she can't even get her own daughter to get to sleep. Please! She calls on you for everything!"
"She's only two! I love my daughter and she needs me, I plan on being there for her!" I yelled back at her. "So you spend every minute with your ex wife!?"
"She doesn't matter! It's hard enough for Charlie to grow up with divorced parents; she doesn't need you to make things worse." Yup, that did it, Jami turned red with anger as she threw another plate at my head.

"Well, it looks like you'd rather be here than there, so GO!" She screamed, opening the door. I crossed my arms and sent her a smirk.
"Fine."
I looked back once to see a shocked look on her face and I smiled to myself. Good.
I guess you're wondering why my daughter's name is Charlie, right? Well, it was my idea, I insisted. Her real name is Charlotte, which I also chose, but I wanted no call her Charlie for short. Don't blame me, it sounded cute!

Bianca's POV

"I can't believe you're going to be gone for a whole month; I think I'm going to die!" I said half seriously. Georg chuckled, holding his bags in his hands.
"I know! I'm going to miss you so much, but I really have to go. My family needs me right now." He said sadly, giving me one last hug. "And I promise I'll call you every night."
"You better." I said, giving him a tearful smile.
"I love you." He said, pecking me on the lips. "And tell Charlie I'll miss her."
"I love you too." I whispered, watching him close the door. I smiled as I thought about what he said; I knew he was going to be a great stepdad.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. As my head hit the wall, the doorbell rang. Expecting it to be Georg, I opened the door, smiling.
"Oh, Tom. What are you doing here?" I asked, still kind of happy to see him.
"I wanted to see how my favorite girl is doing." He said simply, walking into the apartment. "Well, Charlie is still asleep." I said, sitting down the same time Tom did. He smiled at me.
"Who said I was talking about Charlie?" He asked smoothly. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Nice cliché, Mr. Kaulitz." I said sarcastically. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until I heard soft crying coming from my and Georg's bedroom.

I looked up at Tom and realized that he heard it too, so we got up quickly and ran to the source. We pushed the door open to find Charlie crying her little eyes out. Tom got to her first and picked her up, holding her close to him. They looked so perfect together, like a family. Charlie had my skin and blonde hair, but Tom's eyes and smile, she was a perfect mix of us. "Shhh, calm down baby." Tom said caringly. She was sitting on his hip; she stopped crying as soon as he spoke to her.

I walked over and kissed her head. Brushing my hand over Tom's as I did that.
"We're here." I whispered, and she sent us a small smile.
"I love you daddy." She said softly as Tom kissed her cheek. I have no idea how he does that every time. Sure, Georg was going to be a great dad to Charlie, but nothing compared to Tom.

Sam's POV

"Hey, are you okay?" Bill asked caringly, holding my hair as I was throwing up. I stood up, wiping my chin.
"Do I look okay?" I asked irritably. Bill gave me a caring smile and shook his head.
"I'm sorry, I'm just worried." He said to me. "This has been going on for a couple of days now."

I grumbled in annoyance and walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I didn't really want the taste of puke in my mouth. I thought hard as I did that, when something came to me.
"Sheisse Bill! What if I'm pregnant?" I asked, feeling slightly nervous. I saw a tiny smile appear on Bill's face as I said that, calming me down.
"That would be great!" He said happily.
"Then I guess I should take a test..." I said awkwardly. Bill jumped up happily, taking my hand. "Come on!"

* * *

I took a deep breath as Bill squeezed my hand once again. We were sitting on the bathroom counter, waiting for the test.
"How much longer?" Bill whined impatiently.

"I think a minute." I said nervously. I reached up to chew on my nail, but Bill noticed and put his free hand over mine.
"Don't even think about it." He joked quietly. "But you do it!" I responded. He faked a glare and laughed.
"But it doesn't mean you have to!" He said, making me laugh too. I almost forgot about the pregnancy test, but when I looked down at my watch, I noticed that it had been five minutes.

I closed my eyes and picked it up. "What does it say?" I asked nervously. "I don't know..." He replied quietly. I opened my eyes to see that Bill's eyes were closed too. I laughed and punched him.
"Okay, we'll do it together." I said, holding up the test. "No way!" Bill said, shaking his head.
"Well fine." I said, getting off the counter, pulling Bill down with me. I looked down at the test and smiled.
"Bill, open your eyes." I whispered. He did as he was told and I took his hands. "I'm pregnant again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! :D